Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Money

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
I have a question how these island top 1 players make so much of money. i.e. my way can get me to 24Billion in 3hrs(with all boosters and everting) of grinding and how thses guys have over 1Tillion woth of island. HOW!!

Are they using minion or booster or anything that we do not know. From 2020 i always see these guys dominating the whole server. If you see top bankbalance leaderbord mostly 5 of players are of there island. HOW they have so much of money. They spend Billions a day and idk how they make trillions.
Tell me how?????

I have done some calculations and to make max diamond minion (including the purchasing cost) it will be aroud 55K enchanted dia. If you mine all the diamond, it can only give 1k only and there 10minions. means they need 5.5Million E dia which is next to impossible to mine or get from minion as lots of Myth fuel will be used and I have rarely seen them Buying Myth fuel from ah. Killing any mobs (upgrading spawner can give you E dia also) is next to immpossible as it would take a month to make lvl 1 minion. Very rarely i have seen them in E dia mine + they did not have so much of mining xp. There max lvl is 65 and the lowest is 16.

HOW THEY MAKE SO MUCH OF MONEY!!!

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
All ill say: sbd is p2w, you either spend cash to get island top or u dont get island top 🤷‍♂️