Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Money Making methode pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZOUz_AkA_AoQ

Hey I'm a new sky block player I have 0$ I already tried voting to get some good things or a little bit of money but my luck isn't that great so if anybody could help me get money or give e advices I will really appreciate it

The_W

Addicted Member
For your current situation, I'll give some of my "e-advices"

First, you can try read this helpful guide to familiarize yourself with skyblock.

1. Quick money? (But safe of course)
[Do note this doesn't apply on all situation. When a season just started, noone have farm or profit shops yet, so you can't use this method, except the begging part. Did I said begging? Don't worry about it]

If you got a diamond sword from vote crates.....(or swords from /kit ) do /is top and right click on the #1 island to warp there. There, you can kill some epic blazes or epic villagers (or other mobs) for 1 or some minutes, then sell the loot in /shop>Prestiged Loot Right click on an item to sell the same items you have. There, you should at least get some thousands of money. You can keep doing that until you feel ready for the next step.

The alternative?
Of course, asking some money from other players. You might think it's not a polite or hardworking way to begin with, but trust me there are plenty of players out there helping new players with some thousands of money, it's not a big deal. If you got some money already, you can visit a cactus profit farm then start reselling cactuses from there. To check if someone have cactus profit farm, you can ask in the chat, or do /is top and right click on each island to check if there's a warp named "Cactus" or "Profit", then warp there. Right click on the sign to buy the cactus, then sell it on /shop>Food&Farming and right click on cactus icon.

2. Casual gameplay.
No need to be hurry, just join or make your own island, the start progressing. Things like making cobble generator, expanding island, making a nice small farm of crops or trees, and finish the missions in /level to unlock more features and some rewards. For money, you can get from selling loots from cobble generator, selling woods, or selling the crops you harvested. Plan your island or read some useful tips and guide on forums and rules if you are afk'ing your farm.

For starting, that's the 2 method I can think of for your current situation. The next steps will make my "essay" even longer, so I'll just pin some links to some useful tips and guides on later on if you like. Hope this helps.
Enjoy playing on SBD, and good luck!

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
Hey AZOUz_AkA_AoQ AZOUz_AkA_AoQ , I hope you’re enjoying your adventure on Skyblockdream. Alot of players ask about making money, you’re not the only one who has made a thread about this, so I suggest checking the responses under the thread I link below about the best ways to make money as a new player, because the responses from the community under that thread will really help you out.
If you want to know more about SBD in general or you want some good tips, check out this thread by AutumnBomb1111 AutumnBomb1111 because it contains alot of useful information especially for later on in your adventure. https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/skyblock-dream-tips.143993/

If you have questions left after reading these threads / the response from The_W The_W , make sure to dm me on discord: babyplatypus#8994 and I will help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.