I played the last season and found that there is alot of changes and i'm confuse what is the new best way to get money, I have a budget of a million.
Sorry for my poor english i'm not a native speaker
the best way to make money is to save money basically vote all of the links everyday and then u should have lots of spawners. I basically use mooshroom spawners i kill them they drop leather and then have a sugarcane farm and i make paper so u need an enchanting atble and books and leather and sugar cane and a lot of xp and then u enchant them to sell hold the item and type /ah <yourpriceinthisbracket> if u need lesather i can tell you few islands which can give u for free /is v xThxLovX or /is v Lander89 or /is v djim i hopei helped you dont use atuoclicker it is bannable
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.