Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Money counter on pickaxe, new currency, more events for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimeHD

Minecraft Username:
ShimeHD​

What is your suggestion's title?
Money counter on pickaxe, new currency, more events for prison​

Suggestion Details:
Make an counter like Token counter scrool, name it money counter scrool. Make that it can be applyed on pickaxe or on backpacks.
Make some events where is the x2 token or money by the server and peoples can activate global and personal boosters.
If you want, make a new currency which is called raw blocks and you can buy the boosters when u mine raw blocks like:
10k raw blocks = x2 10 min token money
100k raw blocks = x3 30 min token money
250 raw blocks = x3 60 min token money
etc. and these are just my suggestion for 10k raw 100k raw etc that doesnt need to be that make how you want.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help jartexnetwork in some ways:
Peoples can flex how much money they earned by right clicking golem (selling ores) with the same pickaxe because some people have 2 or more main pickaxes and for backpacks same.
x2 event booster: this will help server because it is boring when no one is poping token or money booster so make that event.
This will make the players mining raw blocks more interesting because with this star crates it is boring.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello ShimeHD,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

Agree with the scroll might give some additional usefulness for the Scroll Gkit, but idk about the boosters because boosters are essential to the game and should not be common just by mining raw blocks so Neutral for the boosters one.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Adding a money counter scroll to a pickaxe might be a little weird, weirder than adding it to a backpack, but I could see that maybe happening.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ShimeHD​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.