Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Money and store Bugs

Chaipro

Recently i just bought 4 books from a shop in the latest survival but i just lost the money and didn't recieve the books and this already happened to me again when buying totems of undying for 399 each one i bought 8 in the button of buy eight but didn't recieve them these were different shops the one of the books were of "kecau"
and the other i do not remember the name but just lost much of money wich was unfair, and when i sold 55 gapples for 10$ each i just sold but didn't recieve the money just lost the 55 gapples this is buggin a lot and even there are blocks in overworld and the nether wich bug and send me to the sky and if i have not a totem of undying and feather falling i do not die this is getting busy and crazy, and something that the nether is running out of ancient debris almost all the players have stolen it i'm expecting a refilling because i searched for 5 hours but didn't find nothing of ancient debris and i just went with an another account to check with xray but i just saw that there were no ancient debris in the emerald world. Note : i just use that alt account with xray to check if there are bugs or something is happening to the security of the game but this time i just use my main wich i do not use xray lol but is harder to grind but everyone should be fair i just found yestarday someone that uses xray i made like i had xray too so i can take info and report him i hate xray-users that's unfair and i in the emerald world saw that there where someoe=ne going directly just direclty to the ancient debris but pls devs of jartex fix these bugs and i want my cash back.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
i suggest you submit a bug report.https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-report/

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello Chaipro,

You can report the bugs you have found here - click

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
its not a bug, you cant buy multiple ebooks or swords at once, the seller also looses his items

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
You can not buy multiple unstackable items at once and if you do , you get nothing, the bug has been reported 4 seasons ago but the devs have better things to do like checking people's pvs on daily basis. Also admitting to use a x-ray mod -the reason can not justify it therefore it is irrelevant- is a permanent ban on it's own so just delete the post and refrain from using x-ray in the future before a staff member sees this (likely won't happen if i still know the staff team well enough)