Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Modifications to Nicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya​

What is your suggestion's title?
Modifications to Nicking​

Suggestion Details:
I had Diamond rank for a long time on Jartex Minigame (check my signature)
Its a cool rank with cool color and most importantly it was a top rank until Crystal rank came

Q. Problem 1
I honestly got no complaint against perms of crystal ranks, except for a small thing that its color sucks.
There maybe a few who like it and I get them too coz its bold and all, but I prefer Diamond
So I got suggestions from many players just to nick to Diamond which is a correct suggestion to give because upper rank should always be able to enjoy the flex of lower rank, except for one smaller bug/feature whatever you call it that you dont get to keep the clan tag
Keeping the clan tag is a big deal, its a like a minirank you get to flex

It will even be a bigger deal when devs add colors to it

Q. Problem 2

This problem is more about time saving. You always have to type a long nick command even when nicking to same nick as last time. Now it may seem like a small problem but believe me it gets tedious

So now heres my suggestions for the nick command:

Ans1: Add an extra parameter to nick command preferably a boolean which denotes whether to keep the clantag on nick or not**
Ans2:
Using ./nick should nick a player to last nick or a saved nick more explained below**

Current nicking syntax:
./nick {nickname}* {rank="player"} {level=current_player_lvl}

Syntax after modification:
./nick {nickname} {rank="player"} {level=current_player_lvl} {keep_clan_tag="0"}

**Ans1
Incase Jartex thinks that clantag shouldnt be used over a real nickname coz it may get abused or something then
clantag should only be shown when player is just nicking to a specific rank keeping the name same
**Ans2
This can be implemented in various ways but this one is prolly the best fit I could find
Jartex has 2 commands for nicking (./nick and ./nickname)
So in my opinion Jartex should let ./nickname should stay as it is and follow above syntax
whereas ./nick should nick the player to most recent nick
and they should add one more command ./n which should nick a player to saved nick
A nick can be saved in various ways here are few examples
1. adding another parameter {save_nick} to ./nickname command
2. adding parameter to unnick command to save nick before unnicking ./unnick {save_nick}
2. adding another command ./savenick which will save current state of nick

Explanation of parameters: (all parameters strictly positional)

1. nickname: now an optional parameter which if not provided will result in nicking to either the saved nick or recent nick
2. rank: Before we had option set of ["CrYStal", "DiaMoNd", "gOLd", "iRoN", "PlAYer"] but it should include more like ones stated below
Crystal can be nicked using "C", "4" and maybe "cry"
Diamond can be nicked using "D", "3" and maybe "dia"
Gold can be nicked using "G", "2"
Iron can be nicked using "I", "1"
player can be nicked using "P", "0" and maybe "play"or "pla"
3. level: same as before
4. keep_clan_tag: a boolean which should show clan tag with nicked name if not "0"

Examples

./nick kaivalya diamond 80 1
2WhsTYL.png
./nick nearlyfired iron 60 1
cOnNOEZ.png
./nick kaivalya G 69 0
5lQY26h.png
./nick kaivalya cry 80 0
n4XFdNk.png
./nick nobert p 10 0
k9a0LrE.png
./unnick 1
fZXYePo.png

Your nick has been saved
./n
k9a0LrE.png

You are now disguised as your saved nick

This are all of the minigame nicking suggestions I could found on forums of which I support all but above features weren't suggested
Random nick, Nicked player should be able to select lvl color below their level, Random skin for nick

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The clan_tag parameter will allow players to promote there clan in lobbies even when nicked​
It will also allow players from crystal/diamond rank to stay lower ranks with clantag shown​
Jartex can even set that parameter to crystal only which will increase its worth considering it has a lot less features compared to the price we pay for it​
The saved nicked will make nicking easier and it sounds like something jartex will keep crystal only like autotip and vanish coz its the real luxury​

Extra Information:
kaivalya#6885​
No offence to players who don't have Diamond or Crystal rank yet​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I think this is a good suggestion, but I have decided to downvote it coz kaivalya is shit, and loves abusing alts.

• Haha
Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 too much to read, explain in 20 words or leave it :yawn:

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
-1 this have been denied a lot maybe read suggestions

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
ok on a serious note it feels really unnecessary and a lot of work and your presentation is all over the place. so -1

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, kaivalya​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that (part of) your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon (already)!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd

Status
Not open for further replies.