Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Mod+ needs to provide proof

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
Mod+ needs to provide proof

Description:
Mod+ needs to provide proof asswel because they can ban people now without proof and 2 of my friends and more ppl got banned by mod+ without proof for like hacks like reach when it was delayed hits or for aimbot/aimassist when they just have really good aim. They also need to provide proof so friends of that person can see it and so they know if it was false ban or correct. It also helps people appeal for somethings like reach, imagine that a player has 300ms and the other person has 30 and youre (the mod+ in this case) in spectator mode or in first person it looks like reach at that moment so he/she gets banned but if you had it recorded and you would sloe the video down to 0,25 speed you see that the person is not directly looking at the person you see that it is delayed hits but if it wasnt recorded the person wasnt able to show that in the appeal so it will get denied for "lying in appeal"

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will prevent false band because the person who got banned can proof that it was legit. So there will be less false bans and people can appeal false bans better so they wont stay banned.

Extra Information:
Sorry for my bad english but its 1 pm for me so im tired xD

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello marijn08,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0