Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Mobsuit Leveling Needs to completely Change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Mobsuit Leveling Needs to completely Change!

Description:
Mobsuit leveling should be changed, It's too bad already, it has been almost 1 month and we are still on 5th mob suit on /Mobsuits, this is becoming worse than last season Mobsuits, yet the intent was to make it better, Now we will truly make it better.

My first suggestion idea is to include mobs on /Mobsuits into /comp for everyone to grind, as of currently making this suggestion we are half way to unlocking chicken Mobsuit, so the /comp could include chicken kills, once we unlocked the chicken, then next /comp could include sheep kills and it will basically keep players in track to grind the next Mobsuit after the next Mobsuit.

My 2nd suggestion idea is to make it like last season, but this season you will have to wait 1.5 days for next Mobsuit, 1.5 days is enough time for players who has a job to come online next day and still claim the Mobsuits.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help players get new mobsuits for fresh boosts and bonuses!

Extra Information:
N/A

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
-1 i dont even use those mobsuits they are dog shit whoever made them
Okay now I know this is completely bias, even with 800k mobkills required to unlock triple XP bonus booster and only 160k to unlock constant double, how the hell is this useless? not to mention the loot multiplier u get every kill, you are just being bias because we are enemies in skyblock, stop this and give your real opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.