Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

mkae the game more fast paced

Ethan1212

I think the bridge is a good game but the fact that players have to collect ores and smelt them is a real pain in the butt, not to mention you would probably have to die and repeat that cycle at least about 3 times in a game. I think if ores dropped smelted items it would make the game much better. I'm. sure many players will agree with me on this take. : )

Solution
Hi Ethan1212,
If you want to suggest anything it's not a right place you can do it here
Players_R_Us Players_R_Us requesting thread lock
I think the question has been solved

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
+1 Nice idea. It is really a pain to smelt ores as it takes forever.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

Ethan1212

I also think they should buff the default armor to make half chainmail armor and half leather since players mostly are going to use iron swords

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
+1, bridge needs a slight revamp, they can start with reducing grace period to 120 seconds, speed up the diamond generators at mid, and also auto smelt ores, I would also like the addition of tnt which we can use to blow through the defences of the enemy team.

Citan

Addicted Member
I think the bridge is a good game but the fact that players have to collect ores and smelt them is a real pain in the butt, not to mention you would probably have to die and repeat that cycle at least about 3 times in a game. I think if ores dropped smelted items it would make the game much better. I'm. sure many players will agree with me on this take. : )
it’s already a kit just play the game and farm kills

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
I dont agree, then kits like Alchemist and Blacksmith will be totally useless, and the point to play the game is to gear up survival style and fight. also this isnt the place to suggest things, you can suggest it here.

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
disagree, grace period is perfect as it is, you have more time to prepare.
+1, bridge needs a slight revamp, they can start with reducing grace period to 120 seconds, speed up the diamond generators at mid, and also auto smelt ores, I would also like the addition of tnt which we can use to blow through the defences of the enemy team.

AWF_9800

If you think about it completely ... You could see many flaws in the GAME if it was modified in a very drastic way, even if they were small things, it would change the Game completely and it would no longer be TheBridge ...

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
use tnt to blow enemy defences? they wont do that.
they'll use it to blow up their base so they cant do shit when we're in their nexus