Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBF Missions and rewards on /level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzardness

Minecraft Username:
Wizardness

What is the suggestion about?
Missions and rewards on /level

Description:
So id suggest u guys to make normal missions, and reward system, so there is more players enjoying ?fixed? game mode.

U might ask why this is suggestion? Because i want to offer u some ideas on possible new missions, rewards, and let people who plays SBF, comment - what they would want to see here on missions, rewards.

So cool ideas, for missions would be :​

1. Mob kills

Have 1'000'000 Mob kills ( on a team )

2. Grind x specific mob kills

Kill 1000 pigs.

3. Exclusive mine ores

Mine a total of 10,000 Enchanted Coal ( Fix it so it doesn't work on cobble generated coal ore's.

4. Exclusive mine mob kills.

Kill 100x Iron mine Defenders. ( Fix them so they attack u. ) | ( Add so they drop some cool things, like x5 Enchanted Iron ingots. etc. )

5. Wood cutting

Chop x1000 Jungle wood ( In /warp woods area ) | ( Btw fix so u can go to other areas, like jungle wood area, etc. ) ( 1000 Oak broken, 1000 Jungle Oak broken etc. )

6. Island shards collected.

Collect 50 island shards.

7. Crate openings

Open x10 Crate keys. ( Just open 10 god keys, or vote keys whatever, and it counts. )

8. Heads

Give x1000 Villiger head ( Or maybe redeem them , or something, i don't know. )

Ideas for rewards :​

Crate keys,

Commands,

Spawners,

Custom crop recipes,

Vouchers on seasonal gkits/ranks

Mobcoins,

Money,

Good enchanted tools/Weapons/sets ( 1 on a team ) Like | Sharpness 8, unbreaking 5 , Looting 5 idk.

Special sets.

Sellwands,

Gkit containers,

Boosters ( mcmmo, xp, money. )

1 Voucher, to buy 100 spawners of 1 type, then it locks again.. ( has to be coded, so idk bout this. )

I know its not the best looking thread, but i don't really care about it.

To add, if Developers is really going to work on this, and give their time to SBF , if its needed, i am ready to help with what i can.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's obviously way better, then ... lets take level 18 for example : Level 18 mission '' Have is bank 45m$'' ( they gone after u level up ) reward : ?????. There is no reward. U literally have to pay huge money for nothing...

It kills the gamemode, cause island top based on this, and if its not thought through, how can we play the game?

omar1o1

To add, if Developers is really going to work on this, and give their time to SBF , if its needed, i am ready to help with what i can
The SBF community is ready to help with whatever is needed but just please, at least let's start working on it (better late than never)

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Wizzardness​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.