Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Minions

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Minecraft Username:
JailBrokenXZ​

What is the suggestion about?
Minions​

Description:
We can add minions to the game, They may come in many forms like, Miners, Farmers, Feeders, Collectors, You can get them from Crates and Minion Crates. You can place them in the place where you want them to do a job. You have to feed them from time to time to keep them working, they will collect the items and put them in their inventory.
MINERS
----------
You have to place them in front of a cobble generator and they will mine for you and send the ores to the chest allotted to the minion.
FARMERS
------------
They will plant the crops and harvest them and put the harvested crops into the chest allotted to the minion.
COLLECTORS
-----------------
They will have a radius of blocks that it may cover and will collect any item fallen in that radius and send it to the chest allotted to the minion.

These minions may also have upgrades which will increase their efficiency.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this will be a new and a fun experience for Skyblock players, Doing all these work like mining, farming and fishing takes a lot of effort to do manually, so the players will enjoy this feature and many players will get attracted to the skyblock of this server.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xBootstrap

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
No one was looking at this post so I had to revive it.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, JailBrokenXZ
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.