Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Mining in vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Minecraft Username:
Almostlikeaboss​

What is the suggestion about?
Mining in vanish​

Description:
I think if a Staff play prison then need to be out of vanish so people can see them so they cant abuse
this is only for mining​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
idk what here​

xTappinq

Addicted Member
For exemple they can go to another island that has better mobs than his island, and stay grinding and noone know them
I see ty for explaining. I'll go with neutral since I don't think anyone is doing that anyways

Crueling

Banned
Is this an assumption or? Because I don't think any of our staff members would do such thing.
Remember this
View: https://youtu.be/bsj4WGs9alQ
How do we know that a staff member wont set up a macro to do /warp godfather and stuff to mine and sell stuff faster? I mean andeh knew macros were not allowed but he still used them? whats stopping others or him to use macros to mine?

Flexier

Donator
Donator
How do we know that a staff member wont set up a macro to do /warp godfather and stuff to mine and sell stuff faster? I mean andeh knew macros were not allowed but he still used them? whats stopping others or him to use macros to mine?
Do you have evidence that he used them for /warp gf? Other than /vanish which is a staff command.

Crueling

Banned
Do you have evidence that he used them for /warp gf? Other than /vanish which is a staff command.
Even if he didn't use it for that, he is still capable of doing it, since clearly he did use macros even though there were not allowed for ANYTHING but since management decided that "no, we will change rules now cuz staff used them" the rules changed and its now allowed for doing things that are not harmful or are not giving player an advantage. I just think that they shouldnt be allowed to mine is vanish since it is fair and also players can keep an eye on them to watch out for any abuse taken place.

Crueling

Banned
You are basically asking for proof we can't get since they mine in vanish, it just proves my point lmfao?

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
You are basically asking for proof we can't get since they mine in vanish, it just proves my point lmfao?
How do you know they are mining in vanish if they are in vanish?

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
That proves that they are online

Status
Not open for further replies.