Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Mining Fatigue Trap

Lxno

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Lexno

What is the suggestion about?
Mining Fatigue Trap

Description:
As you bed wars players know, there is a trap which gives enemies entering your base Mining Fatigue 4, lasting 5+ seconds. Mining Fatigue is an effect making the player mine slower, making your bed harder to get to. Although this is really effective and useful, I suggest lowering either the duration of the effect or at least lowering the level of Mining Fatigue. Reason being, with Mining Fatigue 4 you basically don't deal any damage to the block making it almost impossible to mine. As it's bed wars, if you go for the bed you will most likely get hit off before you successfully destroy it.

Nerfing this trap's abilities would be a much more fair advantage to players. I believe this because if someone has obby (obsidian), it would be much harder to destroy with Mining Fatigue 4 because if you die while trying to break it you have just wasted 12 gold on a diamond pickaxe, respawning with an iron one. Although this situation doesn't happen on a regular basis, it's just one of those annoying situations you hate to be in.

Furthermore, if this update does occur I I suggest lowering the price. However that can be debatable, 1 diamond for 1-2 Level of Mining Fatigue and the price stays the same for the current Level.

Thanks for taking your time out of your day to read this.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a much more fair advantage to players, explained why so in the description.

zDrq

+1
i agree that the traps are to op i made a post like this but less info :(

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
Eh neutral the traps time is fine its just the lvl of fatigue is broken they need to lower the price in 3s and 4s tho too expensive probably 3 or 2 is fine
I might change my mind

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Neutral, the traps effect and level is fine as it is. Perhaps instead making the trap more expensive? 2 diamonds instead of 1?

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Will not be useful against blazetharkidrs

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Lxno,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Suggestion denied
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo