Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions Mining/cegging/tnting spawners when being raided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methy

Minecraft Username:
MoistMeth​

What is the suggestion about?
Mining/cegging/tnting spawners when being raided​

Description:
Hello ! I want to suggest mining/cegging/tnting spawners when being raided to be illegal because we have come across so many factions that mined their spawners mid raid and it makes raiding less fun and sometimes its a waste of tnt if i think about it we use alot of tnt each raid and once we breach the base with nothing in it it seems like we raided someone for nothing its unfair on the faction thats raiding to waste all their tnt to breach nothing because someone decided to mine/cegg/tnt them

I think this should be bannable or striked must be issued to the faction thats defending​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will certainly make raiding more fun and itll make them more valueble to other factions and the TNT will not be wasted itll make raids more intense aswell​

Extra Information:
N/A​

K3dzi0r

shit i was expecting a cringe suggestion from methy but this is actually good
+1

BikBikBoi

Donator
Donator
Have to say I love the idea because the amount of factions that cegg their own spawners to the raiders dont get it is just disgusting

+1

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1

But I don't really understand why you have to force people to not break their spawners "while being raided" I mean all of them mines them before you fire XDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.