Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Minigames

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Daily LB and saving PG settings​

Suggestion Details:
Add daily leaderboard, basically weekly and monthly leaderboard except it resets daily.

Now for the saving pg settings.
The idea is that the pg hosters can have up to 5 different settings they can save. To save the settings, they can first set up the pg like changing generator speed and other stuff. After that they can click on an item like a book to save it and it would be renamed to PG settings #1 , PG settings #2, etc (renameable).
Whenever they host a pg, they just need to load the settings they want by clicking on the settings they saved without needing to set everything up again.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The daily leaderboard could be motivating to the stats grinders

Saving a pg settings would be helpful because the hoster would not have to keep setting up the pg everytime they shutdown the pg or they need to change the map. This could make hosting tournaments or playing with your friends easier.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheDinoGamer179

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
LOL guy legit started arguing and watch yo langauge.
i doubt it would've been an argument if you actually used your brain and understand that the server actually does copy stuff from other server so adding a daily lb and other thing wouldnt hurt

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
i doubt it would've been an argument if you actually used your brain and understand that the server actually does copy stuff from other server so adding a daily lb and other thing wouldnt hurt
What did they copy from other servers otherthan rotational items lol

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
you got nothing else to say? good, now reply with something that makes sense
I'm not making sense!?!? woah I thought it was the opposite.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What did they copy from other servers otherthan rotational items lol
Lets see, bed, wool, ladders, endstone, wood, swords, armor, upgrades, bows, iron golems, potions, knockback stick a few 100 more

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Lets see, bed, wool, ladders, endstone, wood, swords, armor, upgrades, bows, iron golems, potions, knockback stick a few 100 more
I thought bro was talking something about sense, do u expect jartex to make their own custom items for bedwars? lmao

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I thought bro was talking something about sense, do u except jartex to make their own custom items for bedwars? lmao
ok man, i give up, trying to explain to you is worse than explaining to a monkey humping a football, atleast the monkey would scratch its head and think

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
ok man, i give up, trying to explain to you is worse than explaining to a monkey humping a football, atleast the monkey would scratch its head and think
Bozo ran out of foolish reasons to argue with me and now gaveup šŸ¤£:dabma::voodoo:

• Happy
Reactions: Yuu

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
An upvote by me, however I'd like to see the leaderboards being updated faster first.