Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Minigames] Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd

Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nicknames​

Suggestion Details:
So basically everyone knows diamond and crystal rank get to nick themselves, but iron, gold don’t. I do agree iron shouldn’t get this thing or else everyone would not buy any further ranks, but gold rank should be able access some of the nicked features.

For example: you could change your rank, your name, you level. I do believe that the rank and the name is a special ability for diamond rank +, but gold rank should be able to nick their level I guess. The reason is because that gold ranked players also get targeted a lot, and if we are able to nick our levels, people won’t think we are actuallY good anymore.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Well as stated above, gold ranked players also gets targeted less​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Farmer

-1 getting gold rank is way more easier by voting and it's gonna do 0 improvement on jartex since everyone can get gold rank by voting and people wouldnt buy diamond rank.

Farmer

you mentioned gold rank players can targeted less straight to the topic just get diamond rank

alyan

Donator
Donator
yeah bro that's the point, the server wants you to buy diamond rank. The server doesn't run through US funds, they have to make money

Downvote/-1

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OfficialArny6

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
yeah bro that's the point, the server want to you to buy diamond rank. The server doesn't run through US funds, they have to make money

Downvote/-1
Then my friend just gift me diamond pls 💎

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Gold rank is basically a free rank, you can get it by voting. So it makes no sense to put perms to nick to such rank

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nicknames​

Suggestion Details:
So basically everyone knows diamond and crystal rank get to nick themselves, but iron, gold don’t. I do agree iron shouldn’t get this thing or else everyone would not buy any further ranks, but gold rank should be able access some of the nicked features.​
For example: you could change your rank, your name, you level. I do believe that the rank and the name is a special ability for diamond rank +, but gold rank should be able to nick their level I guess. The reason is because that gold ranked players also get targeted a lot, and if we are able to nick our levels, people won’t think we are actuallY good anymore.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Well as stated above, gold ranked players also gets targeted less​

Extra Information:
N/A​
Hello OfficialArny6. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • Nicking is an exclusive feature for diamond and crystal rankers. If this gets added, then players will not even buy diamond and crystal ranks, because gold will be able to nick as well, and gold is literally obtainable by voting.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OfficialArny6​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.