Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Minigames idea for party warps.

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
Minecraft Username:
PotsFast​

What is your suggestion's title?
Minigames idea for party warps.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, i would love suggesting something that could prevent people from getting trolled and killed against their will.​
So we all know that their is a feature on the jartexnetwork that makes it so you can play minigames with your friends in a party. Well some people invite someone in the party, play a few games of bedwars etc, and for example the other guy goes on factions pvping with his best gear forgetting he's still in the party, what the guy who has created the party can do is warp him in another game without the party member knowing and they die, So what i suggest is not being able to join a different game unless someone is in a minigames lobby. I am pretty sure alot of people got mad over this happening, so i am pretty sure that the minigames community would agree with me, so i think you should deffinitely give it a try.​
Maybe adding a message in chat saying: 'Warning! cannot join a game unless all the party members are in the minigame lobby.'​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people getting trolled and dying in their best gear while pvping (Sbd,Factions,Prison and other gamemodes that include pvping) like i said this has happened so many times and so many people have died like this losing their sets, stats on practice etc.​

Last edited:

drishtant

I give it a neutral. As lylaistrue mentioned the players can make a habit of leaving the party but there should be some kind of warning if you are in a different server

Regards drishtantl

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OldAccount

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
You can't /p invite someone if he/she is not in a minigames or main lobby
Im aware of that but what im saying is, you can still be in the party once you switch gamemodes, so for example you played bedwars with your friend in the party, and you forget to leave and go pvp on factions, you can still get warped into a new game while in combat, making you lose your gear, please read the whole thing before you reply, <3.

BatPour

Addicted Member
Im aware of that but what im saying is, you can still be in the party once you switch gamemodes, so for example you played bedwars with your friend in the party, and you forget to leave and go pvp on factions, you can still get warped into a new game while in combat, making you lose your gear, please read the whole thing before you reply, <3.
I think (not sure) if you switch gamemode you get automatically kicked form party
Or if you are party owner your party automatically get disband

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OldAccount

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
I think (not sure) if you switch gamemode you get automatically kicked form party
Or if you are party owner your party automatically get disbanded.
Ive tried it and it doesn't actually kick you nor disband the party, just warps you no matter if you are in combat or no.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Just leave the party, and it's the player fault if he forgot to leave the party and died.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey OldAccount,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Minigames idea for party warps.” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, OldAccount​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd