Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Minigames idea for party warps.

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
Minecraft Username:
PotsFast​

What is your suggestion's title?
Minigames idea for party warps.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, i would love suggesting something that could prevent people from getting trolled and killed against their will.​
So we all know that their is a feature on the jartexnetwork that makes it so you can play minigames with your friends in a party. Well some people invite someone in the party, play a few games of bedwars etc, and for example the other guy goes on factions pvping with his best gear forgetting he's still in the party, what the guy who has created the party can do is warp him in another game without the party member knowing and they die, So what i suggest is not being able to join a different game unless someone is in a minigames lobby. I am pretty sure alot of people got mad over this happening, so i am pretty sure that the minigames community would agree with me, so i think you should deffinitely give it a try.​
Maybe adding a message in chat saying: 'Warning! cannot join a game unless all the party members are in the minigame lobby.'​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people getting trolled and dying in their best gear while pvping (Sbd,Factions,Prison and other gamemodes that include pvping) like i said this has happened so many times and so many people have died like this losing their sets, stats on practice etc.​

Last edited:

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
I dont think you can party invite someone for minigames if they are not in main hub or minigame lobbies u might suggest re checking

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OldAccount

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
I dont think you can party invite someone for minigames if they are not in main hub or minigame lobbies u might suggest re checking
Yeah but once you're in the party you can get warped into a new game no matter what server you are in, it could be sbd, factions etc

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
u could have played minigames before and forgot to leave party which keeps u in party even though ur in a different gamemode

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
+1 Good suggestion. It would be good if it auto kicks u from party when u leave the minigames lobby and join another gamemode.

lylaistrue

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
You can always make a habit of just leaving every party when joining such a gamemode. What your suggestion wannts to fix isn't remotely close to beeing jartex fault and there is always a learning cure if happend to you once its probably not gonna happen again because you learned it the hard way.

Regards lylaistrue

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OldAccount

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
You can always make a habit of just leaving every party when joining such a gamemode. What your suggestion wannts to fix isn't remotely close to beeing jartex fault and there is always a learning cure if happend to you once its probably not gonna happen again because you learned it the hard way.

Regards lylaistrue
i completly agree but theres many people that have died that way and still die that way so i thought maybe they should give it a try, although thanks for the reply.

lylaistrue

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
Well if they don't learn isn't that natural selection?
But jartex could a something along the lines of "Warning! your still in a party"

Regards lylaistrue

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OldAccount

OldAccount

IGN
PotsFast
Well if they don't learn isn't that natural selection?
But jartex could a something along the lines of "Warning! your still in a party"

Regards lylaistrue
Yeah i'm sure that would work aswell.

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
PotsFast​

What is your suggestion's title?
Minigames idea for party warps.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, i would love suggesting something that could prevent people from getting trolled and killed against their will.​
So we all know that their is a feature on the jartexnetwork that makes it so you can play minigames with your friends in a party. Well some people invite someone in the party, play a few games of bedwars etc, and for example the other guy goes on factions pvping with his best gear forgetting he's still in the party, what the guy who has created the party can do is warp him in another game without the party member knowing and they die, So what i suggest is not being able to join a different game unless someone is in a minigames lobby. I am pretty sure alot of people got mad over this happening, so i am pretty sure that the minigames community would agree with me, so i think you should deffinitely give it a try.​
Maybe adding a message in chat saying: 'Warning! cannot join a game unless all the party members are in the minigame lobby.'​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people getting trolled and dying in their best gear while pvping (Sbd,Factions,Prison and other gamemodes that include pvping) like i said this has happened so many times and so many people have died like this losing their sets, stats on practice etc.​
You can't /p invite someone if he/she is not in a minigames or main lobby