Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames(Bedwars,Skywars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames(Bedwars,Skywars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice Hub For Minigames like Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
Hello everyone 👋 , hope y'all having a great day. I have posted this suggestion for people who want to practice and become better at tnt and fireball jumping or clutching with ladder or water buckets, learning to block clutch. This will be really helpful since many players cannot access premium servers like hypixel for practice.
If jartex allows this suggestion and makes a practice hub for bedwars, players from other servers might come to Jartex for practicing. Hence jartex would have more new players. Players would no longer need to practice on Singleplayer worlds or other servers. I hope that this suggestion gets implemented by the team...
Thanks,
Nexus720​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) People would not need to switch to other servers for practising.
2) Lot of time is saved.
3) Access for cracked players as well
4) New players joining jartex
5) Can practice with friends on jartex itself.​

Extra Information:
Would be appreciated if in practice pvp there is a new section of bots vs players. Since players would be able to master block hitting or tapping techniques. BTW this is my 1st ever suggestion, so sorry for my bad English...​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Nexus720​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames(Bedwars,Skywars)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice Hub For Minigames like Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
Hello everyone 👋 , hope y'all having a great day. I have posted this suggestion for people who want to practice and become better at tnt and fireball jumping or clutching with ladder or water buckets, learning to block clutch. This will be really helpful since many players cannot access premium servers like hypixel for practice.​
If jartex allows this suggestion and makes a practice hub for bedwars, players from other servers might come to Jartex for practicing. Hence jartex would have more new players. Players would no longer need to practice on Singleplayer worlds or other servers. I hope that this suggestion gets implemented by the team...​
Thanks,​
Nexus720​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) People would not need to switch to other servers for practising.​
2) Lot of time is saved.​
3) Access for cracked players as well​
4) New players joining jartex​
5) Can practice with friends on jartex itself.​

Extra Information:
Would be appreciated if in practice pvp there is a new section of bots vs players. Since players would be able to master block hitting or tapping techniques. BTW this is my 1st ever suggestion, so sorry for my bad English...​
Hello Nexus720 Nexus720 , after viewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/ -1, it for following reasons,
Jartex is NOT going to copy any other servers and their features so this is not going to be implemented.
Already suggested and denied in past.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Already suggested.
I myself tried to suggest it back in 2021, it's not going to get implemented, and I can see why

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey Nexus720 Nexus720 after reviewing your suggestion I decide to downvote -1 for the following reason.

-
Jartex don't like copying other server stuff.

-
and as divertente divertente said its already suggested before and got denied.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
y e s p l s + 1
filling in 25 characters i guess
"filling in 25 charaters i guess"
try not to grind messages here and if you really upvoting it so kindly state the reason or ur opinion about this suggestion

brokenCqrd

"filling in 25 charaters i guess"
try not to grind messages here and if you really upvoting it so kindly state the reason or ur opinion about this suggestion
why would i try to grind messages ? that was my sincere reaction but i couldn't post it since it was missing characters.
wouldn't your reply to my message also make you farming messages in a way ? i dont think u are doing it but just pointing out the "misunderstanding"

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
why would i try to grind messages ? that was my sincere reaction but i couldn't post it since it was missing characters.
wouldn't your reply to my message also make you farming messages in a way ? i dont think u are doing it but just pointing out the "misunderstanding"
I respect the way you wanted to upvote it but you should give a valid reason too in my opinion

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
It seems like a pretty good suggestion, however, it has been denied before. Neutral on this one!

Seventh_Storm

IGN
Seventh_Storm
Hello Nexus720 Nexus720 , after viewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/ -1, it for following reasons,
Jartex is NOT going to copy any other servers and their features so this is not going to be implemented.
Already suggested and denied in past.
(cough) Rotational Items respond this time c'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.