Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minecraft without a mouse + A story

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Hello guys I am Fab,
Recently I was playing kitpvp, I was in combat when something weird happened-My mouse stopped working, I quickly panicked and started moving the mouse in random directions, but nothing would happen, within a minute I got killed,I lost my Yijki and Ultra sword along with some chugs and str 2 with gapples I was like "Bruh, I lost so much work! But it took me a few minutes of raging to realise that I had lost something greater,after raging I sat on my chair and moved my mouse and realized the level of the situation MY MOUSE WAS NOT WORKING.I quickly removed the wireless adapter thing of the mouse from the USB slot and reinserted it, did not work, I even looked up on the internet got a small screw driver and opened up my mouse but everything was in vain my mouse is now lying beside me half opened with some kind of green motherboard which I managed to break sticking out,I NEEDED A NEW MOUSE IMMEDIATELY, I quickly went to amazon and searched for a gaming mouse in some time I found a mouse which did not seem like a scam,when I noticed something weird. There was a small P.S on the bottom of the screen saying "Product currently unavailable." and I was like "OFCOURSE my mouse has to break down during lockdown!" I felt like it was all over for me my dreams of grinding all summer and getting to the bedwars leaderboards was completely shattered I still had my phone I looked up some tutorials and found out that I could use my keyboard as a mouse,but it had a problem-The cursor was extremely annoyingly slow- I was like something is better than nothing so I followed the tutorial and got the settings done. When I was done I started practicing to browse reddit and youtube using this new keyboard mouse thingy I discovered but I never dared to play Minecraft.

But I cannot wait for the lockdown to end to start playing Minecraft again, anyways this was my story just incase any of you guys have been wondering why I have been missing from Bedwars and Kitpvp lately now I will tell you guys about what I am going to do.I am going to start playing Minecraft from tomorrow I don't care about my stats, I need to practice this new mouse or I might never get to play Minecraft again I will be posting my experience with this new mouse thingy in this same thread

LoLMaster321_

sweet jesus, the worst time for the worst to happen. and you cant even order a new mouse, salt to the wound. my mouse also stopped working multiple times but i was playing bedwars so it dosent really matter. man that sucks dude

-o7v-

Donator
Donator
Same happened to me but scroll wheel and during a scrim with my Team on CS..

xXTupac189Xx

Hello guys I am Fab,
Recently I was playing kitpvp, I was in combat when something weird happened-My mouse stopped working, I quickly panicked and started moving the mouse in random directions, but nothing would happen, within a minute I got killed,I lost my Yijki and Ultra sword along with some chugs and str 2 with gapples I was like "Bruh, I lost so much work! But it took me a few minutes of raging to realise that I had lost something greater,after raging I sat on my chair and moved my mouse and realized the level of the situation MY MOUSE WAS NOT WORKING.I quickly removed the wireless adapter thing of the mouse from the USB slot and reinserted it, did not work, I even looked up on the internet got a small screw driver and opened up my mouse but everything was in vain my mouse is now lying beside me half opened with some kind of green motherboard which I managed to break sticking out,I NEEDED A NEW MOUSE IMMEDIATELY, I quickly went to amazon and searched for a gaming mouse in some time I found a mouse which did not seem like a scam,when I noticed something weird. There was a small P.S on the bottom of the screen saying "Product currently unavailable." and I was like "OFCOURSE my mouse has to break down during lockdown!" I felt like it was all over for me my dreams of grinding all summer and getting to the bedwars leaderboards was completely shattered I still had my phone I looked up some tutorials and found out that I could use my keyboard as a mouse,but it had a problem-The cursor was extremely annoyingly slow- I was like something is better than nothing so I followed the tutorial and got the settings done. When I was done I started practicing to browse reddit and youtube using this new keyboard mouse thingy I discovered but I never dared to play Minecraft.

But I cannot wait for the lockdown to end to start playing Minecraft again, anyways this was my story just incase any of you guys have been wondering why I have been missing from Bedwars and Kitpvp lately now I will tell you guys about what I am going to do.I am going to start playing Minecraft from tomorrow I don't care about my stats, I need to practice this new mouse or I might never get to play Minecraft again I will be posting my experience with this new mouse thingy in this same thread
hello

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I found a new mouse when I looked inside my store room yesterdat

G

Gusto

I have wirelles mouse, and when battery is discharged...OMG that is nightmare for me