Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MightyHanmma-Ticket

MightyHanmma

I got accused of Hacking cloudman777's account just because I told him I would once he does not even have proof and I am being accused of Hacking his account and getting reported and he even changed his password in classroom we saw him doing it so how would I have hacked him bc if u change ur password you will need to relog I want cloudman777 to face justice for accusing me 2 times randomly.... bro like he has just gone mad because I payed my own money from doing chores to buy money and now I have 23 million... Idk what to do since I might be wrongly banned if I get randomly reported like bro he has no proof the screen shot he send can be recreated..... so I don't want anything but for cloud to face consequences for wrongly reporting someone.

It all started when idk what happened with him I am pretty sure he was doing something in the assembly
since we did not go to the assembly as it was for lower grades that day and we had free time. I am pretty
sure he did some weird stuff that I don't know anything about but then me and my friend saw him changing
his password from his Gmail. Where then he proceeded to scam my friend out of 2 million which is half of what
he owed us he payed 2 million to me and then did not pay my friend so in science class I 1v1ed cloud in an
Ancient City which I saw an Ender chest through pie ray also known as Pie charts and then I saw his nametag
so I jumped and crystalled him which resulted in him dying very quickly and I got his sword and renamed it
to ( &l&eSpong Bob's Spatula ) which caused him to get mad and question why I did it and I said "Its fun"
and then while playing at home he told me that were not real life friends anymore lol well idc really tbh
but I don't like how he raged over a game like bro wadahel who rages over a game I also had another reason
as his team and another team had joined forces to 5v1 me which caused in my death as I was on 2 totems
when they came.

(I hope you will understand.)
Kindest Regards -MightyHanmma

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MightyHanmma

I gave as much details as possible except for a few private things like discussing plans with my friend. and

cloudman777

ok i am sorry for the misunderstanding but how did i get hacked i had 14million and lost it all in my school where mightyhanma and me were sharing the same ip i have no proof but i saw him using my acc i but i have no proof so guess i got hacked and no one did anything and this also happend last ssn.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MightyHanmma

ok i am sorry for the misunderstanding but how did i get hacked i had 14million and lost it all in my school where mightyhanma and me were sharing the same ip i have no proof but i saw him using my acc i but i have no proof so guess i got hacked and no one did anything and this also happend last ssn.
Where did u see me using your account bro like can you provide any kind of proof I was on your account that does actually prove it was me and not someone else ;/