Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Messaging staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is the suggestion about?
Messaging staff​

Description:
Ok so now when there is a hacker in minigames you have to invite a staff member, tell them whos hacking and etc. Would make it a lot easier if there was a command like /staffmsg or something like that.

Also in practice when there is a hacker and a staff member is there on /staff but hes in vanish, only way to contact that staff member is to say '<staff> spec me pls' and by the time staff comes that player can toggle hacks off.

I know that global /msg isn't a thing to prevent teaming. But this is staff so they wont team (I hope lol)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make staffs lives easier, faster and easier method of reporting.​

Extra Information:
Maybe if somebody abuses this there can be a command like /staffmsgcooldown or something like that idk i don't know how to give good names.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Most Hackers are too lazy to do that and even if a staff member is online it doesn’t mean that they are spectating them
I agree , hackers are lazy .

However , msging online staff members will not give any advantages to hackers , they already know about /staff , and msging staff members will be considered when we have an Online Staff in /staff which everyone's access to.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Also Neutral.
/report would be a better command. /report basically is used to report the hackers example /report AutumnBomb1111 KillAura, The online staff can do /reportlist or will get notified about the report.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
-1, there's /fmsg, just make sure you got staff members friended and you should be fine

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
-1, there's /fmsg, just make sure you got staff members friended and you should be fine
Poor iron ppl can't make over 35 friends. You don't make any sense by saying friend them . Is /staffmsg borthering u for some reason?

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
-1 for 2 reasons
-people r gonna abuse it
-players will get mad at staff because they may not reply to their message as they'll get too many.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Poor iron ppl can't make over 35 friends. You don't make any sense by saying friend them . Is /staffmsg borthering u for some reason?
it is useless since you can already message staff. i don't get your point lol i'm iron and friends in-game with most staff

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Alex_42069​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.