Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

_H4per8olt

Donator
Donator
IGN
neevperfect
Minecraft Username:
neevperfect​

What is your suggestion's title?
Messages​

Suggestion Details:
Players cannot chat through servers which are minigames and real-time modes. So I would recommend to remove this thing.As per of me.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It can be good for co-ordination of people through different servers​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Players can chat through different modes if they are in friends list (you can add the person who you want to chat with using ./fr add username)
If all the chats are combined it would be an incomprehensible flood

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Having all chats be global would be a disaster. It would be impossible to tell wwhats going on and its a good thing they're like that. Gamemodes like Prison, SB, and factions dont require chats to be combined since they would likely only be communicating with their teammates and use global chat for trade related things, which doesn't require global chat across all gamemodes, since that would clog up chat yet again!

Sylphnox

Donator
Donator
The suggestion wasn't quite detailed but as I understand it from the comments, I agree with them i.e it would be a disaster to have one global chat.
However, If you mean enable the lobby chat (As it is soft-muted) then you can link your discord account to be able to talk in there.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, neevperfect​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Lack of detail; The suggestion wasn't clear however if I'm correct, you're suggesting to have a global chat so all 2,000 players will see each other's messages. This will not be introduced as it would be chaos, chats occasionally go at a normal rate at the moment however if all chats were connected, almost no messages would be seen by each other and would also make it easier for bots to cause more chaos and such.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.