Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Merging

Status
Not open for further replies.

usserwout

Donator
Donator
IGN
usserwout
Minecraft Username:
usserwout

What is the suggestion about?
Merging

Description:
I've seen in SkyBlock Dream that most islands are merging with other islands to get to is top 1 and to get the payouts, I don't have really a problem if you merge 1 or 2 times but I've seen islands who merged like 5 times. Also, I've seen islands merge right before the payout which makes it really hard to play Skyblock dream without merging. So my suggestion is that we should not allow merging in the first 6 weeks (until the "every 2 weeks rewards " ends) and the last 2 weeks. If you merge in the first 6 weeks or last 2 weeks, then you should be disqualified for the next payout. So for example, you merge now in SkyBlock Dream and you're is top 1 because of the merge, then you can't win the next payout, but you still have chance to win the rewards after it.
If merging isn't allowed anymore, it would be fairer to other islands. At this point, there's almost no chance to win the is top if you don't merge which makes Skyblock Dream less fun to play and that's why I think this really should be a rule again.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this rule gets added, it would be much fairer to the other islands, because now they don't have any chance to win is top 1 - 3 without merging.
It would also be much more fun because you don't have to constantly ask other islands to merge.

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading, I hope you understand what I mean and I hope you liked the idea!

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello, usserwout usserwout I've decided to give you +1 due to the following reasons:
- If everyone Merges there will not be fun
- Playing fair is much better

Also you forgot something. There is Boosting that means 1 island give or share their values to another island to get is top 1
Best Of Luck!!
King Regards,
SameD00M

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
usserwout

usserwout

Donator
Donator
IGN
usserwout
Hello, usserwout usserwout I've decided to give you +1 due to the following reasons:
- If everyone Merges there will not be fun
- Playing fair is much better

Also you forgot something. There is Boosting that means 1 island give or share their values to another island to get is top 1
Best Of Luck!!
King Regards,
SameD00M

Yes, you’re right, boosting islands shouldn’t be allowed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.