Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Merged Lobbies

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media

Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Merged Lobbies​

Suggestion Details:
Skywars currently has an interesting amount of players, not a necessary a bad amount, suitable to play (at time of writing, 40 players ingame) however it is not as popular as used to be a year ago.

Bedwars currently has about 600 players right now in-game, and I'm confident that many of them are also skywars players / interested in skywars but did not think that the playercount of skywars is currently playable.

So I'm suggesting to have merged minigame lobbies. You can join via server selectors but it'll send you to the same lobby no matter what, the only purpose it'll change is the items in your hotbar are the ones relevant to the minigame.

The lobby itself would have Skywars, Bedwars and TheBridge. What would this change? Well to start, players would see skywars at the same time and consider playing it and could increase the playercount and for those who used to main skywars, seeing it alive may persuade them to attempt to try it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More of a notice to Skywars (and perhaps TheBridge). Also less required lobbies (as they would be merged) and less building overall (since less builds are needed)​

Extra Information:
This is just a theory to see if it'll occur, so I understand if it gets denied because of that, but hey! Worth a shot.​

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
+ 1 strongly agree we do need to increase player base of sky wars and TB

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hello there iFlyYT iFlyYT after reviewing your suggestion I've decide to upvote it for the following reason.

• I completely agree on your statement, there are so many SW players who playing BW or Practice these days and there are most of ppl who wants to try SW gamemode like me, everytime I want to play skywars I only see 6-10 players playing solos and duo's are totally dead. This idea would revive 1 of the most intense and playable gamemode once again it should be implented immedietly.

Best Regards,
~Shadow