Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

melin introduction 2

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
hello it is me i am melin

_____yeet______ _____yeet______ is a cutie.

these are some lyrics to my favorite song :
oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
hello it is me i am melin

_____yeet______ _____yeet______ is a cutie.

these are some lyrics to my favorite song :
oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo
Hey once again melin and u have good taste of music

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
please refrain from using this kind of language on jartex network
Dear Pqssive Pqssive aka melin. I apologize for the words I used on my previous message in advance. Accept my forgiveness and let's call it a day, thank you.

_____yeet______

Donator
Donator
melin is such a cutie cannot lie

oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo ive been lucid, ive been dreaming or maybe im just fucking stupid no i cant take it that youre just gonna think im a joke or how much i spoke about the love that i have promised then made you took em or maybe im just dodging bullets a sign of the times, that ive been looking its been sinking, slowly sinking and i know you'll just blame it on me take it on me, but i know that you wont be happy to the party, without me on the west side to the east side look at me, ive never been fine to the worst times ive been feeling all the stress times as the best side maybe im just wasting my time being online (yeah) look at me shine on the spotlight waiting for the cue to refine in the moonlight i just wanna take the hot like on the cold times sipping on the bottle of wine, itll be alright oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo

ooh yeah yeah yeah ooh yeah yeah yeah (hehe) well ive been having all the nightmares look at that, another one pops up in my head thinking that my life isnt really going that well better off dead with a gun, but you dont care then again, look at me shine on the spotlight never mind, youve been forward looking for another guy i just wanna give you my time, spending my life scrolling through the text that you said we'll be alright but then again, i should really get no grip with the vitamins sleeping pills with the chills till im numb again i should really keep a distance on the internet i am happy that we met, but then you forget ive been looking that that love and youre holding it but you gave it to someone that wont treat you best he was just having fun, and im not the man, but im not obsessed (now let me ask you this) (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) oooooooh oooooooh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pqssive

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
melin is such a cutie cannot lie

oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo ive been lucid, ive been dreaming or maybe im just fucking stupid no i cant take it that youre just gonna think im a joke or how much i spoke about the love that i have promised then made you took em or maybe im just dodging bullets a sign of the times, that ive been looking its been sinking, slowly sinking and i know you'll just blame it on me take it on me, but i know that you wont be happy to the party, without me on the west side to the east side look at me, ive never been fine to the worst times ive been feeling all the stress times as the best side maybe im just wasting my time being online (yeah) look at me shine on the spotlight waiting for the cue to refine in the moonlight i just wanna take the hot like on the cold times sipping on the bottle of wine, itll be alright oooooooo, whatchu gonna doooo when you fall for someone out of the blue and you dont wanna pull throuuuugh ive been losing the pain by thinking bout you and i dont think its possible that the internet will love me toooo

ooh yeah yeah yeah ooh yeah yeah yeah (hehe) well ive been having all the nightmares look at that, another one pops up in my head thinking that my life isnt really going that well better off dead with a gun, but you dont care then again, look at me shine on the spotlight never mind, youve been forward looking for another guy i just wanna give you my time, spending my life scrolling through the text that you said we'll be alright but then again, i should really get no grip with the vitamins sleeping pills with the chills till im numb again i should really keep a distance on the internet i am happy that we met, but then you forget ive been looking that that love and youre holding it but you gave it to someone that wont treat you best he was just having fun, and im not the man, but im not obsessed (now let me ask you this) (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) do you believe in internet love? (do you, do you, do you) oooooooh oooooooh
babe a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
# # ##### ##### ###### Twitch: KoptDy
# # # # # Discord: Dyn#8893
# # #### #### # Twitter: @_______yeet____
# # # # IGN: Kopt or _____yeet______
# ##### ##### # Brothership + Bredllyn best