Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Maximum height in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

_RICHkz

I'm sorry for my english, I'm using google translator.

I have a proposal.
There are players who, when they lose their bed, take a bow and many blocks and begin to climb up to the maximum height, becoming unreachable.
Often they also build endstone protections, and they do nothing the whole game, they wait for random victory. Sometimes they even manage to win!
The only way to be able to kill them is to take many blocks and try to climb towards them, needless to say that they will throw you down with their bow or fireballs.
This is not competition in my opinion, they ruin the pleasure of the battle.

Is it possible to reduce the maximum height?
This limit is already present in other servers, I think it's an important update!

What do you think?

Best regards,
_RICHkz

Attachments

• 2018-07-04_23.56.08.png
    2018-07-04_23.56.08.png
    325 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-07-10_00.39.55.png
    2018-07-10_00.39.55.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 6

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
d
I'm sorry for my english, I'm using google translator.

I have a proposal.
There are players who, when they lose their bed, take a bow and many blocks and begin to climb up to the maximum height, becoming unreachable.
Often they also build endstone protections, and they do nothing the whole game, they wait for random victory. Sometimes they even manage to win!
The only way to be able to kill them is to take many blocks and try to climb towards them, needless to say that they will throw you down with their bow or fireballs.
This is not competition in my opinion, they ruin the pleasure of the battle.

Is it possible to reduce the maximum height?
This limit is already present in other servers, I think it's an important update!

What do you think?

Best regards,
_RICHkz

I agree with the height but I kinda wish that if you camp in bed-wars it can be punishable

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_RICHkz

_RICHkz

I have already tried to report them, but the report has been refused.
There is no Camping in the Bedwars.
For this reason I propose to lower the maximum height.

Is there any way to have this message read to some server administrator? I have a wrong section?

Here is another example, almost all games happen, and players (small beginners) have fun.

Attachments

• 2018-07-17_12.05.50.png
    2018-07-17_12.05.50.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-07-17_12.06.23.png
    2018-07-17_12.06.23.png
    395.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-07-17_12.07.55.png
    2018-07-17_12.07.55.png
    319.3 KB · Views: 3

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Healthy Life Garcinia is a new supplement that utilizes a small little fruit called Garcinia Cambogia. You may have read about it before, however you could unknown why it's being utilized as it is. Garcinia cambogia extract is utilized for weight loss since it includes hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. Theoretically this component, which is discovered in the skin, contributes fantastic fat burning power. But exactly what does the evidence show concerning hydroxycitric acid and also garcinia? According to this research carried out in 2011, Garcinia cambogia extract might have some short-term fat burning benefits, but the impacts are small and unclear. If this does not bother you in all, head out and also try Healthy Life Garcinia wherefore it is! Do you want to buy Healthy Life Garcinia Cambogia in Sweden? Visit here https://tryvexansweden.com/healthy-life-garcinia/

WTF??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_RICHkz

_RICHkz

Why does not one of the staff answer? I got the wrong section?
This is not an advice, it's an emergency.

Attachments

• 2018-07-21_16.39.14.png
    2018-07-21_16.39.14.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-07-21_16.48.21.png
    2018-07-21_16.48.21.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2018-07-30_14.59.44.png
    2018-07-30_14.59.44.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

yosh

d

I agree with the height but I kinda wish that if you camp in bed-wars it can be punishable
Wait is camping in bedwars punishable? Listen, I get the fact that its a nuisance that some people climb to the top and end up winning the game. However, camping is a tactic which requires a lot of patience. The proper solution to this is that the victory shouldn't be random. If there are 2 teams or more at the end of the game the victory should be based on how many kills each team got etc. Camping is just something everyone has to deal with. And dirtiva, I don't think camping is bannable unless its in practice PvP.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I haven't played Bedwars in a while; now listening that people camp, I think something should be done about. I don't think people should be a crime, like in Practice, but that they should shorten the height in Bedwars, to prevent this.

When first hearing about this I thought it was going to be about you have to a certain height to play Bedwars, like in theme parks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_RICHkz

_RICHkz

P.s. Sorry for my eng, i' m using google translator

Camping is not punishable according to the regulations. If someone wants to spend the game locked up in his base must be free to do so, I agree.
I agree that the resources of the game allow us to deal with it (enderpearls, pootions, etc.).
Instead, there are no ways to deal with those who build bases in the sky.
And this the players know it well, so they always do it: simply take lots of blocks to climb up, build a platform in the endstone and use a bow to drop those who try to reach you. No emeralds, no diamonds, no armor, no sword, nothing is needed to be able to win like this: only 1 minute to prepare the materials.
Often I find myself in this situation, maybe I have also eliminated 6 out of 8 teams, I am full diamond, fully upgraded and missing only the stupid in the sky.
What to do? Try going up? If it hits you with an arrow, the stupid wins the game with 1 kill, is it right? So why should I fight opponents during the game? it is better to build a base in the sky.
Bedwars is a mode of competition, not construction. If players like to build and not fight, then they go to play in survival!

This problem of the maximum height has already been solved in other servers.
Some servers do not even allow you to place blocks in the spawn area, so players can not shut down like a bunker, this too often happens in jartex but it's something that you can deal with the resources of the game.

The concept is this: who does nothing, must be easily eliminated. Currently there are "dishonest" methods that even allow you to win: hide in 200-block height endstone bases and wait for the random victory

Last edited:

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
If camping is not allowed in Bedwars, then all the players are technically not allowed to stay in their own team island then because that can also be considered as camping. I like the idea of lowering the build limit but you can also shoot them down with Fireballs as well. Also, if you want this to be a possible improvement for the server then do make it a suggestion in the Suggestion Department of the forums.

Regards,
JaySN

Status
Not open for further replies.