Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Max cps allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePowerHex_YT

Hey there, this is my second account on jartex. The old one was around a year and a half ago. I got banned for using an autoclicker, that time I didn't know that it wasn't allowed but meh. So, here I am, new account, new start. What's the max cps I can use?? Google results tell me 20-25 should be safe, my instinct tells me 8-10 max should be ok, a few other threads say 12, but nothing by officials of the server. Please tell me what the max cps is that I can use with an autoclicker to afk grind xp and drops. Thanks.

Solution
You are not allowed to use autoclicker in general; something that gives you an unfair advantage over someone is not allowed on the server. If you set your autoclicket to even 3, you will be banned if a staff member catches you using a banned modification. If you do get banned, then please don't ban-evade and make an appeal by following the instructions below. Banned modifications can be found here: https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/

Community Assistance - Appeal
Hello, ThePowerHex_YT.​
If you have been punished by a member of the staff team and want to appeal their mute or ban, please head over to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal...​

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Im pretty sure above 25 cps would result in a ban

mila985

Donator
Donator
Hey there, this is my second account on jartex. The old one was around a year and a half ago. I got banned for using an autoclicker, that time I didn't know that it wasn't allowed but meh. So, here I am, new account, new start. What's the max cps I can use?? Google results tell me 20-25 should be safe, my instinct tells me 8-10 max should be ok, a few other threads say 12, but nothing by officials of the server. Please tell me what the max cps is that I can use with an autoclicker to afk grind xp and drops. Thanks.
JartexNetwork's maximum cps is around 20ish, you get Anti-Cheat if you go above it. I may be wrong though

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You are not allowed to use an autoclicker with even 1 cps.

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
tbh Vape V3.5 autoclicker solos every other one + its undetectable, good luck!

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
autoclicking isnt even allowed on jartex, wdym

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Wait, so ur old account is banned for autoclicking and u've created another account and playing on the server while the old one is banned?😂😂 That's not allowed, it's ban evading. Also using autoclicker isn't allowed even if u use it to click 1 cps

Infactuation

Hello,

T ThePowerHex_YT

I personally would think it is inhumane to be doing 13+ cps
I am a pvper and so are many of my friends and we usually get 6-12 cps.
Use this information as best you can.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
T ThePowerHex_YT The left click limit is 20 cps and right click is like 25 or 30 cps (not 100% sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.