Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotToxic_

Minecraft Username:
TotallyNotToxic_

What is the suggestion about?
Maps

Description:
After the big minigame update Bedwars has new maps. it is great but sometimes the maps repeat and we play it over over and over. I suggest that in the lobby an clicking the person to join a game but to open up something like the inside of a chest so we as the players can choose what map we want and don't he to be playing the same map at east twice in a row. I also suggest more maps as well or if u can bring back some old maps like waterfall, rooftop or castle.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well there will be new maps and we will be able to choose what map we want so it will increase the amount of bedwars player because as a player of bedwars it can be a little boring to play certain maps over and over again. And it is possible to reduce bugs as there will be more maps the game wouldn't have to load the map again because players will choose another map to play.

Extra Information:
I will also TRY to make some maps and send it to you, no promises and thank you for taking your time of reading this. This can also be a good suggestion for skywars as well.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello TotallyNotToxic_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.