Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Maps filter

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_​

What is the suggestion about?
Maps filter​

Description:
Hello, so this feature consists in adding a brand new command, which would be /mapfilter. The command makes you to choose which maps you want or not to play.
There would be 3 choices for the selected maps:

FAVORITE
(If a queue with the map selected is open, it makes you join it over the other maps selected as YES.);
Maximum number of availabilities for the selection: Only one.

YES
(It makes you join one randomly between the other (YES) selected maps.);
Maximum number of availabilities for the selection: Any.

NO
(It doesn't make you join any of the (NO) selected maps.);

Therefore, since this would be too convenient for everyone, it must be executable only for Iron - Gold+.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Instead of the old /leave or /bedwars-2 spam, or the leave and rejoin at SW Lobby, until the favorite maps, people can just directly join the desired ones with this feature.​

Extra Information:
The reason why I made this feature only available for ranked people was because, if not, maps like Rome at bedwars, which are big and not very much enjoyable for grinding, or Pirate at skywars, which is very risky to get knocked on, would always be skipped by most of the people grinding stats or/and winstreaks, making the maps almost not played at all.
For further information and/or details please contact my discord: destiny#0819.
Please consider sending a feedback and remember to upvote or downvote the suggestion as chosen to.
Regards,
Destiny.​

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_

What is the suggestion about?
Maps filter

Description:
Hello, so this feature consists in adding a brand new command, which would be /mapfilter. The command makes you to choose which maps you want or not to play.

There would be 3 choices for the selected maps:

FAVORITE

(If a queue with the map selected is open, it makes you join it over the other maps selected as YES.);

Maximum number of availabilities for the selection: Only one.

YES

(It makes you join one randomly between the other (YES) selected maps.);

NO

(It doesn't make you join any of the (NO) selected maps.);

Therefore, since this would be too convenient for everyone, it must be executable only for Iron - Gold+.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Instead of the old /leave or /bedwars-2 spam, or the leave and rejoin at SW Lobby, until the favorite maps, people can just directly join the desired ones with this feature.

Extra Information:
The reason why I made this feature only available for ranked people was because, if not, maps like Rome at bedwars, which are big and not very much enjoyable for grinding, or Pirate at skywars, which is very risky to get knocked on, would always be skipped by most of the people grinding stats or/and winstreaks, making the maps almost not played at all.

For further information and/or details please contact my discord: destiny#0819.

Please consider sending a feedback and remember to upvote or downvote the suggestion as chosen to.

Regards,

Destiny.
+1. It will enable players to play in the maps they love. It also requires low effort from developers.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
+1 This is a good idea. Also shows which maps are disliked, by the lack of players.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear MaybeItsDestiny_, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• Don't have to keep leaving and rejoining bad maps.

Square

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Dear MaybeItsDestiny_, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reasons:

• Don't have to keep leaving and rejoining bad maps.

Square
+1 good idea + helpful for Jartexnetwork
Thanks for your good feedbacks, appreciated.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey MaybeItsDestiny_,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Maps filter” an
Upvote (+1)

“Because bene upvoted i upvote too”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
I think this would be a good addition for the people who hate some type of maps, for example big maps, in the other side I think for other side it would mess up with the waiting duration for some maps, besides that I think it would be nice to have something like this, with all this I decided to upvote your post.