More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Map

harshaddu

Minecraft Username:
harshaddu​

What is the suggestion about?
Map​

Description:
Please bring back the sonic map its a pretty good map for quads(if played in solo it sucks) but for quads its great hope you all will understand that its good and we will see that map ingame again

Thanks for reading
a Jartex player
~harshaddu​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this idea will bring more players and it will bring back old players who used to play on this map
although its all up to mods opinion but if asked to community most of them want it back for quads yeah not for solos because for solos its not that good​

Mykkull

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Many people dislike sonic, with that said I'm not really sure whether it'll get added. I myself dislike sonic. It's downvote for me

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
I hope they get sonic map back, but I don't think that's possible.
However, it's an upvote from me.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
harshaddu

What is the suggestion about?
Map

Description:
Please bring back the sonic map its a pretty good map for quads(if played in solo it sucks) but for quads its great hope you all will understand that its good and we will see that map ingame again

Thanks for reading

a Jartex player

~harshaddu

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this idea will bring more players and it will bring back old players who used to play on this map

although its all up to mods opinion but if asked to community most of them want it back for quads yeah not for solos because for solos its not that good
Upvoted. Sonic actually is an underrated map. People hate it because it’s too big. They didn’t actually realize Yoshi is bigger. Sonic is also a good map for Ranked Bedwars so it would be good if it’s got added back. Quadruples is lacking of maps anyways.

doggies2000004

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Applications
Team Reports
Upvote because i kinda liked the sonic map but i get why it was removed cause everyone hated it

UltraFartKnocker

Donator
Donator
Upvoted unlike ya'll I like sonic for solos and duos as well because noone cared to get emeralds and that is really good. 4s also it was a decent map since it was more side rush based. And the length of the islands made it super good to clutch on.

Alex_42069

Donator
Donator
-1 I hate that map. They should of never used it in the first place.