Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SkyWars Map voting (Bw and Sw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Pingging

What is the suggestion about?
Map voting (Bw and Sw)

Description:
So basically not many people love the map's that are current available in sw and bw. Them leaving everytime they join a queue might be the same reason, who knows. Not like they hate it but it gets bored playing on the same maps again and again.

Since there's no such thing where you can give your feed back on the map that you just played would improve / give an idea to the builders what map they'd like to see. Now theme doesn't matter if you're adding new maps, bw and sw originally shouldn't have a specific theme because the team will just focus on the maps depending on the theme. Now what's done is done.

Moving on with the suggestion, this how people would give their votes for 1 to 5 and 5 being ( Very Bad ) and 1 being ( Excellent) etc ( You can choose them).

Also consider adding in new maps please. We don't wanna play on the same maps until another reset is announced.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Adding in new maps will help the fun in playing the gamemodes instead of playing on the same maps again and again. This happened last time and people were demanding for reset. Add new maps often so people won't feel bored about it and ask for reset again. Make it rotation wise, removing the old maps, adding new and modifying the old maps a bit until the new ones get old/bored enough.

Extra Information:
Just like or agree, more of these and there's a chance this could be implemented.

I think i added 2 suggestions on 1 thread xd, much love!!

Last edited:

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yes +1 I really want this implemented!

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC

Courtnehxo

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 - Great idea with the map voting 1-5, would help with having an idea what the players like in a map whether that’s a large map or a small one so it can give a general idea to the builders if they were to add maps more frequently. (Which would be great)

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
There are not a lot of maps currently, and I can guarantee you I've played every single one of them at least 100 times. It gets really boring. When the update first launched, people were excited for the new maps. But that hype has died down. Seeing new maps added would be a very good idea, especially if the community gets to çhoose them. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.