Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Minecraft Username:
Titan_Leo

What is the suggestion about?
Map Selector

Description:
Hello players of Jartex Network, I have a suggestion for the server: The Map Selector, let me explain how does it works:

The Map Selector will allow donators (and also media and staff) to start a public game with a certain map:

For example lets pretend that a diamond rank user wants to play on the map "Dinoland" but he couldn't find any games with that map, with the map selector he will be able to start the game with that map by himself!

Maybe diamond ranks could have unlimited map selections per day(Gold and diamond only)
Player with iron rank and players without a rank should have the same number of map selections per day.

Iron and player without a rank should be able to get more map selections with voting!​
Example:​
7 votes = 1 more Map Selection​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could help every player that wants to play on a certain map without having to try many times with the random map selector.

Last edited:

GodlyDani

This idea would probably be useful for some people, but it would be making the server more pay-to-win ish.If you had a rank you could chose a map you're good at, also majority of players would probably favorite a certain map which would make some maps dead. I believe the current system of choosing maps is really good. Since there would be more cons then pros to this, I'm going to give this suggestion a - 1. Have a good day

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested I'll still vote +1 but only for diamond and Media ranks

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
This is already suggested, therefore this will be denied for that matter.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, Titan_Leo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.