Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars Map Choice (SkyWars & BedWars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
Minecraft Username:
starjr

What is the suggestion about?
Map Choice (SkyWars & BedWars)

Description:
I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible. Basically, many people want to choose the maps that they like the best. There are suggestions that say there should be voting for each map which is also a good way to help get to know what the players want but in the meantime the builders are deciding what maps to build, I think the players should be able to choose what map they want to play on.

There will be multiples maps in the inventory with items assigned to a map. You click on the map and the map with most votes is what the players play on. This mechanism is like choosing Normal, Insane & Extreme in SkyWars but just choosing maps instead.

Or

There will be multiple maps before joining a game and you can choose which map you want to play in and others who want to play in that map will queue up along with to play. An Idea for this is maybe after choosing solo, doubles, etc it will take you to a lobby where there are signs or things to click on. Each sign or entity to click on will be assigned to a map. Click on the sign/entity and it will take you to a queue in that map. Then you will wait for others to join the map your playing on. There could also be a random mode where you click on it and it will take you to a random map (The same as it is right now).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More players will stay in the queues in games because of the map choice. I have personally seen many people leaving games because they simply don't like the map. This will also bring in a bigger crowd because of the ability to choose the desired map.

Extra Information:
Thank You for taking your time to read this Suggestion. I Hope you Agree with It.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
starjr

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
I forgot to add on something -
If none of these are implied before the game starts there should be some way of knowing what map you're going to queue in.

Thank You.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello starjr starjr

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#8859. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.