Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Making UHC more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
k4otIc_girl

What is the suggestion about?
Making UHC more fun

Description:
Suggestion #1

• Normal UHC should be cutclean. (automatically smelting food and ores)

Suggestion #2​

• Adding custom items/custom crafts. You would unlock the recipe by purchasing it with coins.
    • Link to few possible custom crafts HERE.

Suggestion #3​

• Improving caves. Having bigger and more common caves so players would have a chance to get better loot.

Suggestion #4​

• Increasing the map size. The map is in my opinion too small, it's not fun to get stalked by players all the time. Larger map would let players mine and gather resources freely.

Suggestion #5​

• Game duration should be increased. (Gather period before PVP is enabled is way too short, therefore you have no time to actually collect any useful items.) The gather period should be increased to at least 20 minutes and the border should start moving 5 minutes after that.

Suggestion #6​

• Make a prettier waiting lobby, add parkour to entertain the waiting players.

Suggestion #7​

• Increase the player count per game. Bigger games would be more fun.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would improve the UHC making it more fun, therefore attracting more players to play on it.

Extra Information:
I'm not sure if anyone else suggested some of the things before, if they did just ignore the duplicate suggestions and focus on the original ones. Thank you :)

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
border shrink should be instant and in spaces so that people dont die from border, extending the bordering closing time is still bad in my opinion since the border doesnt stop moving, there should be 4 border phases,the game should start at a 800x800 and the first phase will shrink it to 400x400 ubstantly tping the player outside the border on ground, 2nd phase will start after 2 mins shrinking the border to 200x200, 3rd phase will shrink it to 100x100 and the last will shrink it to 50x50 or 20x20. There will be a time gap of 2 mins between each shrink (changes can be made)

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_

Wllman

+1 I have seen some of these repeated but some are new. I would love to see all these ideas implemented and put in action ASAP. Awesome ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.