Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Making Trading Jartex discord server with middle men in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mhmd223

What is the suggestion about?
Making Trading Jartex discord server with middle men in it

Description:
Ok, so of course we all know how some people spam what they're trading from keys and crap in jartex game modes so I don't know if this will be a good idea but maybe y'all should make a trading jartex discord server, and make middle man applications to make sure all trades are gonna go well without idiotic cry babies crying about scamming in gamemodes so the server would contain ofc the trade chat with 2 mins of slow mode to post in it to prevent spamming with only 5 lines in the trade post and if they go over 5 lines mute them for an hour, well I won't decide punishments because at the end the job if for the staff.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
rather than having spammers in gamemodes y'all would have a discord server with trades posted there and simply if someone finds that trade interesting they dm the trader.

Extra Information:
Pretty much this is a quick suggestion so it wouldn't sound as clear as I wanted it to sound.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mhmd223

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mhmd223

What is the suggestion about?
Making Trading Jartex discord server with middle men in it

Description:
Ok, so of course we all know how some people spam what they're trading from keys and crap in jartex game modes so I don't know if this will be a good idea but maybe y'all should make a trading jartex discord server, and make middle man applications to make sure all trades are gonna go well without idiotic cry babies crying about scamming in prison so the server would contain ofc the trade chat with 2 mins of slow mode to post in it to prevent spamming with only 5 lines in the trade post and if they go over 5 lines mute them for an hour, well I won't decide punishments because at the end the job if for the staff.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
rather than having spammers in gamemodes y'all would have a discord server with trades posted there and simply if someone finds that trade interesting they dm the trader.

Extra Information:
Pretty much this is a quick suggestion so it wouldn't sound as clear as I wanted it to sound.
to be specific the spamming sometimes happens in skyblock and prison and factions just sometimes

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Neutral, making another discord server is not really neccessary. They could simply make a middleman request channel.
Secondly, who will be the middle man? It will most likely be a staff member since you can "trust" them the most.
The thing is that that is also an issue since there are many new staff members that haven't gotten to talk with the community ever and players might not trust them at all. Not having many staff members that can do such thing will just make it harder and harder + it will take some time in order to find a staff member that ain't "busy" enough to waste 5 minutes to help on a trade.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mhmd223

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Neutral, making another discord server is not really neccessary. They could simply make a middleman request channel.
Secondly, who will be the middle man? It will most likely be a staff member since you can "trust" them the most.
The thing is that that is also an issue since there are many new staff members that haven't gotten to talk with the community ever and players might not trust them at all. Not having many staff members that can do such thing will just make it harder and harder + it will take some time in order to find a staff member that ain't "busy" enough to waste 5 minutes to help on a trade.
would be a good idea to have a middle man channel rather than making a whole trading server but, when you actually think about it the server was mainly made for chatting and asking questions and receiving help and some people would just request middle men in main chat just like how some people rather than asking in assistance chat they ask in main, so I'd recommend making a new trading dedicated server with a middle man request channel in it and it will have different mods we can call and I'll show you an example of a trading server but it's a roblox one but the way it's made matches a mc trading server too but also what you said made sense and middle men dont have to be staff, they can be known members if they want to be middle men, basically, the staff and the middle men are gonna be different from the main jartex server also, middle men can specify how many hours they wanna dedicate into being an available middle man, so basically there will be middle man application

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
would be a good idea to have a middle man channel rather than making a whole trading server but, when you actually think about it the server was mainly made for chatting and asking questions and receiving help and some people would just request middle men in main chat just like how some people rather than asking in assistance chat they ask in main, so I'd recommend making a new trading dedicated server with a middle man request channel in it and it will have different mods we can call and I'll show you an example of a trading server but it's a roblox one but the way it's made matches a mc trading server too but also what you said made sense and middle men dont have to be staff, they can be known members if they want to be middle men, basically, the staff and the middle men are gonna be different from the main jartex server also, middle men can specify how many hours they wanna dedicate into being an available middle man, so basically there will be middle man application
+1

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
If there is a thing such as middleman application, which will make things weird, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.