Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied making the server less P2W

Status
Not open for further replies.

darealboss876

Minecraft Username:
darealboss876​

What is the suggestion about?
making the server less P2W​

Description:
i want to talk about how survival factions and etc are P2W
survival ranks give a heavy advantage towards the gameplay such as the top rank kit.it contains PROT FOUR UNBREAKING 3 diamond armour which is hard to obtain without a rank.
Factions top rank gives you ANOTHER FULL ROW OF HEALTH which gives a HUGE advantage against others who have the normal 1 row of hearts.
Minigames ranks give you access to cosmetics.imagine unlocking a cosmetic using the brain washers you spent an hour getting and you find out you need a rank to use it
Kpvp ranks give you a better kit PROT 5 UNB 3 DIAMOND ARMOUR AND SHARP 5 DIAMOND SWORD AGAINST THE NORMAL KITS IMAGINE its basically unwinnable unless the ranked player sucks at the game
Prison god crate can give you TRILLIONS of ingame money token boosters and commands like fix all which normal players cant do​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will save the servers from raids by the Anti P2W team and its gonna make it fair for non ranked players​

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I don't play other modes, but for minigames I can say that it isn't that much p2w.
Yes, there is the OP kits. But overall any average loot can beat that kit.

And for cosmetics, they don't give any advantage in a match. They are just for looks.

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Hello, darealboss876

After viewning your suggestion I decided to give you -1

Yes, the truth is jartex is P2W but there are plenty of ways to get rank for free. There’s no reason for that, do your best and you can get a rank without spending a single dollar.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
To be honest, almost every gamemode is not P2W
Lets start from what you said, about op armors etc, you can get kits/ranks/money by voting, if you dont find the rank is not a problem, because you could get money by selling armors and every stuff that you find to buy a rank, for example I spent 0 euro on kitpvp and I am immortal rank, with money is just "easier" but that doesn't mean is impossible to play if you dont spend money.
The only game mode that is P2W for real is skywars, but not for cosmetics which you can get by playing but because you have good kit at the start of that match.
Prison is not P2W, at the start of the ssn everyone must mine, to get tokens, you can do it too without having any rank, about the god keys, yes it gives an advantage but, 2t are literally nothing, if you have good backpacks you can make those 2t in less than 10 seconds. Boosters? If you have enough money you can buy them.
all you have to do is play and play, getting money or everything that could be tradable to get a rank or gkit.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, darealboss876​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.