Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global making the anti cheat better and robust

mcdebanjan

Minecraft Username:
mcdebanjan​

What is your suggestion's title?
better Report system​

Suggestion Details:
cheating is a major issue in video games , it is so common that nowadays you will come across them often , they can ruin your game making it a frustrating time to play , we don't want that to happen , we do not want players to feel disengaged and frustrated in games do we? , so i propose to you an robust and a better report system to jartex​
so this is the report system that i have made​
/report < suspected cheater > Hacks:​
for example: i have came across an player by the name of John who is using kill aura and reach hacks so here's how it is done​
/report John Hacks: kill aura , reach (if the player is using more hacks you can put the hacks he was using)​
if 3 reports are filed against the player an admin will be issued to look at the suspected hacker , in this example John​
if the suspected cheater is found not using any hacks the messages will be sent to the players who reported him saying ''Hello! , we have taken a look at this < suspected cheater> and we found that he/she is not using any hacks , Please make sure to carefully observe players who are hacking and then report them,Thank you for reading this!."​
if the suspected cheater is found using hacks , he/she will be banned swiftly and this messages will be sent to the the players who have reported him ''Hello , we have taken a look at <cheater> and we have found that he was indeed using hacks! , If anymore players are using hacks please report it along with what cheats he/she has used,Thank you for the report and thanks for reading this!'', note you can also report players for bug abusing or abusing of somesort​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can greatly reduce cheaters in game , making it a less frustrating time for the players ,this was inspired by the reporting system of Valorant(i do not play this game but it's anti cheat is good)​

Extra Information:
Jartex needs a better report system​

Last edited: