Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Making more levels in jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making more levels in jartex​

Suggestion Details:
Hey, Today I wanna tell u my suggestion which is related to jartex levels as we all know that there are only 100 levels in jartex so ye it’s been my dream to reach lvl 100 and I am grinding many hours for it but the question always arises in my mind what will happen when I just reach lvl 100 like notlol o that would be it of my grind I will start grinding other servers cuz I maxed my level so I think to make the game more interesting and for others who reached level 100 to not start grinding other servers I think the staff should add 200 levels.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
His suggestion will improve the server as people will grind this server more and buy more boosters .​

Extra Information:
Rlly wish that this becomes true xD​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilAster12

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Stop - people need to touch grass so if they remove level cap then it will be unhealthy for players
LOL IKR LMFAOOOOO XD "TOUCH GRASS" doogile who mastered telly bridging be like what is grass? what is sun?
i didnt go out in decades

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Don't start thinking about the future when you can't even reach future.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I would say -1 as there isn't many players who has reached level 100 around (3-5 players). I might say the team should do this in future when there are this much players who has reached level 100.
So, not useful for now maybe in future.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I would say -1 as there isn't many players who has reached level 100 around (3-5 players). I might say the team should do this in future when there are this much players who has reached level 100.
So, not useful for now maybe in future.
And reaching level 100 is that easy ;-;

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making more levels in jartex​

Suggestion Details:
Hey, Today I wanna tell u my suggestion which is related to jartex levels as we all know that there are only 100 levels in jartex so ye it’s been my dream to reach lvl 100 and I am grinding many hours for it but the question always arises in my mind what will happen when I just reach lvl 100 like notlol o that would be it of my grind I will start grinding other servers cuz I maxed my level so I think to make the game more interesting and for others who reached level 100 to not start grinding other servers I think the staff should add 200 levels.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
His suggestion will improve the server as people will grind this server more and buy more boosters .​

Extra Information:
Rlly wish that this becomes true xD​
i agree with you what if 30-40% of the player base reaches level 100 the lifetime level leaderboard is pretty useless then .....tho rn no one has accomplished the task ....i have only seen some 3-4 ppl on the lb w 100 lvl well i would say we should wait till sm people hit lvl 100 maybe then it should be added on but at the moment it is not possible so i b downvoting this -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilAster12

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
k so over all its a -1 *gotta think of a better way* btw guys many ppl started using boosters the lb is soon gonna be filled with lvl 100s

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, EvilAster12​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback from the community.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.