Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Making more levels in jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making more levels in jartex​

Suggestion Details:
Hey, Today I wanna tell u my suggestion which is related to jartex levels as we all know that there are only 100 levels in jartex so ye it’s been my dream to reach lvl 100 and I am grinding many hours for it but the question always arises in my mind what will happen when I just reach lvl 100 like notlol o that would be it of my grind I will start grinding other servers cuz I maxed my level so I think to make the game more interesting and for others who reached level 100 to not start grinding other servers I think the staff should add 200 levels.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
His suggestion will improve the server as people will grind this server more and buy more boosters .​

Extra Information:
Rlly wish that this becomes true xD​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
This could be implemented in future i think, not now tho because there is (almost 3) 2 people that are level 100

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilAster12

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Why like just why it’s a good suggestion. what would u do when u get lvl 100 bro it’s not fun anymore when u get lvl 100 it would be fun for some days and then u would just log into another server

ataman

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
ataman
Could be added in the future if there is many players that reached level 100

Last edited:

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
EvilAster12​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making more levels in jartex​

Suggestion Details:
Hey, Today I wanna tell u my suggestion which is related to jartex levels as we all know that there are only 100 levels in jartex so ye it’s been my dream to reach lvl 100 and I am grinding many hours for it but the question always arises in my mind what will happen when I just reach lvl 100 like notlol o that would be it of my grind I will start grinding other servers cuz I maxed my level so I think to make the game more interesting and for others who reached level 100 to not start grinding other servers I think the staff should add 200 levels.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
His suggestion will improve the server as people will grind this server more and buy more boosters .​

Extra Information:
Rlly wish that this becomes true xD​
Reaching lvl 100 is so hard
when you earn lvl 100 you can suggest that

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1, Capping in Level 100 seems the most suitable as there is not that many players that are level 100. Thus , it's irrational to add it.

Could be added in the future if there is many players that reached lvl 100

Manchurian

Banned
IGN
Manchurian
Hello, evilaster12
After seeing your suggestion I will give -1/VOTE because to reach in level 100 is so hard you have to play a lot and it takes you 1 year and 5 months may be only few players are reach on level 100 thank you for interest in jartexnetwork.

Regards~Manchurian

ned_

Donator
Donator
no. as stated by ataman ataman

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilAster12

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Hello, evilaster12
After seeing your suggestion I will give -1/VOTE because to reach in level 100 is so hard you have to play a lot and it takes you 1 year and 5 months may be only few players are reach on level 100 thank you for interest in jartexnetwork.

Regards~Manchurian
they can make it easier to lvl up

Status
Not open for further replies.