Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP making leveling up worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08​

What is the suggestion about?
making leveling up worth it.​

Description:
So leveling up on kitpvp doesn't give anything at the moment. So I was thinking why not give levels a color so if you reach 60 levels your level get a color and a new color at 70 levels etc (look at extra information for examples). you can also give like a voting key or rare key per level (most likely voting) because this will give new players a chance to get some decent gear and if it was rare keys people would probably go on alts and level up a lot of accounts for free rare keys and voting keys isn't worth doing that if you already have max gear.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make grinding kills worth more because it is cool to have a color level as someone without a rank so they get noticed in chat easier.​

Extra Information:
http://prntscr.com/rgp5jv - http://prntscr.com/rgp5rp <-- examples how it would look​

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
As an experienced kitpvp player I totally agree with your suggestion and as a result, your suggestion will indeed get a +1

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Strong +1

Currently, KitPvP level is so un-rewarding, I do not know if This is already added but they should lower the XP gains if you kill a specific person over and over again making Player Targetting not worth it..

IMO, They should add Level Kits, That gives the people that doesnt want to P2W more options to be stronger..

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
This is like in the minigames
Big +1

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Adding this will encourage players grinding more their kills +1

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, marijn08​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.