Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Making gold less rare in generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I am Daksh das I have played Jartexnetwork for around a year now I am LVL 39.8. So, I have played Bedwars too much and many players realize it but ignore it because no f**king staff will accept because they are super lazy or don't know how to accept. Back to the topic, the generator on jartexnetwork is super slow and not going to change but the gold generator can be done as 4 instead of 6.5 it will lead to buying tnt on the first rush which is more skilful than a stupid wool bridge like a stupid LVL 1 Steve.

IK that a stupid staff will deny it without even reading. literally, 99% of the forms get rejected on JartexNetwork. th% posted by staff or readed by another staff.
you can read my staff app and it has been denied without even reading and the reason is lack of effort.

Your sad,
Dakshdas (IGN)

Attachments

• sad.png
    sad.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 20
Solution
you can read my staff app and it has been denied without even reading and the reason is lack of effort.
You also don't meet the requirements ;p
The way you are behaving i think gives a pretty good reason as to why you were denied...

Anyway this is not the place to suggest things, please do so here. https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

I will now be locking this thread due to it being a suggestion.

KillBandit

Addicted Member
Hey ,
I myself have been playing on
JartexNetwork for about a year now. I agree the generator rates in Jartex are slow compared to " other servers " but I dont see the problem here. Everyone have the same generator rate .. so others will have to wait for equal amount of time to get a TNT as you. You have to plan your strategies according to the generator rate

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
As a jartex player I know that gold is slow and all has equal ammount of iron gold at a time so yeh it should be denied

GrandEscape

Hello Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest ,

As far as I know, you get 1 gold per 7-8 iron and I think this is already balanced because even without TNT on the first push, pro players can already get your bed. Also the to suggest something this isnt the right place to do so and you should be doing it on the suggestions forums.

As for your staff application, yes that is a lack of effort. If you saw the previous applications that got accepted (now its not visible anymore to prevent plagiarism) you will notice that the applicant wrote 3-4 paragraphs for EACH question. It shows how willing they are to be part of the staff team. There are other requirements like being active on both the discord and forums to be known and give assistance. No offence but I didn't know who u were before this post.

PS, the longer time u play jartex doesn't mean your suggestion/application will get accepted. It's all about character.
-Aps

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I dont find this a problem. I too have been playing on jartex for 6 months now and i dont find this as a problem if you realize you get 26 iron you have 4 gold. this is enough for a stone sword and blocks. Try to find some tutorials on how to get better. The gen is enough. No problem about the gen.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dakshisthebest
But don't you all think life will be a lot easier if we can get 4 gold in 16 iron?

Status
Not open for further replies.