Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP Making Flux a Tradable Currency

Sav

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Minecraft Username:
savvac​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making Flux a Tradable Currency​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Jartex Community and Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. As an enthusiastic player of KitPvP on Jartex Network, I've noticed the great potential of the in-game currency, flux. I believe that enhancing its functionality could significantly improve the overall gameplay experience.

Basically, I'm suggesting that our beloved development team make Flux tradable and open to withdrawals, just like money and EXP.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will enable players to trade flux with each other. This feature would promote a more dynamic in-game economy and allow players to strategize their flux management more effectively. For example, new players could purchase flux from more experienced players to jumpstart their progress, while veterans could sell excess flux to invest in other game aspects.​

Extra Information:
Thank you for considering this suggestion. I’m excited to see how Jartex Network continues to innovate and improve our gaming experience!

Best regards,
Sav.​

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
savvac​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Jartex Community and Staff,​
I hope this message finds you well. As an enthusiastic player of KitPvP on Jartex Network, I've noticed the great potential of the in-game currency, flux. I believe that enhancing its functionality could significantly improve the overall gameplay experience.​
Basically, I'm suggesting that our beloved development team make Flux tradable and open to withdrawals, just like money and EXP.​

It will enable players to trade flux with each other. This feature would promote a more dynamic in-game economy and allow players to strategize their flux management more effectively. For example, new players could purchase flux from more experienced players to jumpstart their progress, while veterans could sell excess flux to invest in other game aspects.​

Extra Information:
Thank you for considering this suggestion. I’m excited to see how Jartex Network continues to innovate and improve our gaming experience!​
Best regards,​
Sav.​
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello, Sav​
Thank you for your interest in suggesting a feature for JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to give it a +1;
- My friends are in a constant need of Flux so this would make it easier to sponsor them.
- Can't see any negative aspects to this.
Kind Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
do this so I can give flux poorons like eeKso94 eeKso94 flux he is rlly poor and poor and bad xD

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
Minecraft Username:
savvac​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Jartex Community and Staff,​
I hope this message finds you well. As an enthusiastic player of KitPvP on Jartex Network, I've noticed the great potential of the in-game currency, flux. I believe that enhancing its functionality could significantly improve the overall gameplay experience.​

Extra Information:
Thank you for considering this suggestion. I’m excited to see how Jartex Network continues to innovate and improve our gaming experience!​
Best regards,​
Sav.​
+1. i doubt thats really needed, because you can get flux easily by voting for a while, for example, i got 6000 flux easily by voting, but if you're too lazy this can be a good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sav

Sav

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1. i doubt thats really needed, because you can get flux easily by voting for a while, for example, i got 6000 flux easily by voting, but if you're too lazy this can be a good idea
It is very needed for the players that actually play the game and know the game, plus 6k flux isn't anything, but thanks for the feedback!

Ve7x

IGN
Ve7x
Hello Taym,

Hope this message finds you well! I would like to thank you for trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork in tyring to make a suggestion with your brilliant ideas! Moreover, I'd like to upvote it. Reasons are mentioned by everyone above, no need to state mine! No bad or negative aspects or anything so it's surely an upvote ;DD.

Kind Regards,
¬Ve7x