Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Making a rule ' No toxicness '

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making a rule ' No toxicness '​

Suggestion Details:
This rule will teach toxic and rude players a lesson to keep jartexnetwork clean with good players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will improve jartexnetwork because it has so Many toxic players and this rule will teach lesson for toxic players like Banning them, muting them exetra.​

Extra Information:
There might be already a rule called ' general rudeness' , but this rule ' No toxicness ' should auto punish players who are Toxic.​

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
This is already added, In like every gamemode, like: bedwars, skywars, thebridge, forums, global, discord, lobby, prison, survival and creative etc

So I give this suggestion a: -1

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
And, at this point, it's preety sure, that you are farming for messages, from suggestions

STOP FARMING FOR MESSAGES!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
No I'm not farming for Messages. I just told what I suggest about

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
No, this is proved that you are, farming for messages

reasons: you are posting to much suggestions, your contant of posting like these messges will allow staff members to give you punishments or ban you, if you didn't stop posting like these suggestions, it will take no time to ban you from forums for ever!

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
No, this is proved that you are, farming for messages

reasons: you are posting to much suggestions, your contant of posting like these messges will allow staff members to give you punishments or ban you, if you didn't stop posting like these suggestions, it will take no time to ban you from forums for ever!
Genuinely curious, what rule would this fall under? From a brief skim, the only thing that I saw would be 'flooding', which I thought applied to individual threads rather than a forum section itself.

Thread flooding is more in line with chaining post after post instead of editing a previous one while commenting on a thread.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

What is your suggestion's title?
Making a rule ' No toxicness '​

Suggestion Details:
This rule will teach toxic and rude players a lesson to keep jartexnetwork clean with good players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will improve jartexnetwork because it has so Many toxic players and this rule will teach lesson for toxic players like Banning them, muting them exetra.​

Extra Information:
There might be already a rule called ' general rudeness' , but this rule ' No toxicness ' should auto punish players who are Toxic.​
+1 i think this would be a great addition for

Immortal Factions Survival SBF SBD Prison Creative KitPvP PracticePvP Minigames SkyWars BedWars TheBridge Discord Forums Global Lobby​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Was already suggested and denied

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Was already suggested and denied
but was it suggested for

Immortal Factions Survival SBF SBD Prison Creative KitPvP PracticePvP Minigames SkyWars BedWars TheBridge Discord Forums Global Lobby?!?!?!​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
but was it suggested for

Immortal Factions Survival SBF SBD Prison Creative KitPvP PracticePvP Minigames SkyWars BedWars TheBridge Discord Forums Global Lobby?!?!?!​

unfortunately it was already suggested for

Immortal Factions Survival SBF SBD Prison Creative KitPvP PracticePvP Minigames SkyWars BedWars TheBridge Discord Forums Global Lobby​