Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Making a rule for Wilderness patching while being attempted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Making a rule for Wilderness patching while being attempted

Description:
So basically most of the factions members when they get attempted they first start to patch the walls but after re adjusting a bit Z and Y, half of the members are patching the walls and 1/2 are patching in the wilderness witch gives a bigger advantage to the most players and its really not fair, and especially somalia with their obsidian pillars around their buffer which means that they can just patch the pillars and it will take more than 2hrs to breach, keep it in mind that 99% of the server wilderness patching is forbidden and I agree with, I would love to see wilderness patching to be forbidden for the next map and also the pillars that somalia made around their buffers, https://gyazo.com/d483dad370e3e0cd9bce4bb90ca7d058 Those obby pillars on the left.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Raids will be much easier and it would help a lot

_Vault_Tec

+1 no decent faction servers even think of allowing wilderness patching the rule is that silly

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Arrydzn
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Good evening,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.