Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Making a punishment when someone leaks your nick in Bedwars and skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Making a punishment when someone leaks your nick in Bedwars and skywars

Description:
Well, basically when your a nicked gold member or a nicked staff, there are types of people that like to leak your nicks so they can get you targeted or something like that, Even If they leak a nick of a staff member this could affect a lot because the hacker can toggle off and the staff member will just waste his/shes time.
Some example of what the offences can be for this punishment:
1st offence -> 7 days warn
2nd offence -> 1HR IP-mute
3rd offence -> 1day IP-mute
and a 4th offence will be 3 days IP mute or 1-day IP-ban​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will prevent annoying people from leaking your new nick because its pretty simple to find out who is a nicked player and who is he.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Who cares if u get targeted, its skywars LOL
Im talking for bw + believe me some people wont survive 4 teams targeting you the entire time but sweats like me win this fight but it is still pissing you off...

therealdaneel

I agree with your suggestion but I do not think that the punishment should exceed 1 hour or 2 hours as that would be overkill because by the time their punishment is over you stopped playing. if I understand correctly normal players can use real name in game? if this is true then anyone can look up and Nick players real name and in that case there is no point in having your punishment if someone leaks and next players real name as anyone can do so. since I am not fully informed on this real name situation I am going to stay neutral on this suggestion.
any grammatical or structural errors in this post are due to the fact that I am using speech to text to write it

Kiito

Donator
Donator
You can literally just type anything random and tab and it will show the nicked players in the game lmao
Yeah they still can't get your name, they'll just think you're a random or a staff member, how about you just wait for a fix?Xd

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Now, I'm going to repeat your same line in my way.
What If you nick yourself and target someone? (And you actually have done it once). Also who tries to /find all the player ingame to check who is nicked or not?
If someone reveals your identity, what is the main problem in it?
So honestly it's a -1
Im talking for bw + believe me some people wont survive 4 teams targeting you the entire time but sweats like me win this fight but it is still pissing you off...

Status
Not open for further replies.