Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Making a Anti-Hacker group. (Here me out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsmrMeNOW

Minecraft Username:
AsmrMeNOW​

What is the suggestion about?
Making a Anti-Hacker group. (Here me out!)​

Description:
Ok, I know what you all are wondering. I can just record cheaters and put up the recording or I could invite a staff to my party to spectate the hacker. These are what ussually happens but sometimes this is not enough, so I thought of a way to fix this problem.

🔸️First off, recroding hackers in a bedwars or skywars games are sometimes tricky because if the hacker joins another game there is no way to catch them in the process of hacking again as a regular player without staff perms.
🔹️Secondly, sometimes when inviting a staff to your party, sometimes they dont show up instantly because they are busy helping other players or they are just simply afk and this leads to the hacker getting away unharmed. This can be easily fixed.

💥Heres the fix. Why not create a anti-hacker team or group. People in this group will not be known to the public excwpt staff or have a Title to show that they are apart of it. Because of this hackers will not expect to watched by this team at any given time which means that this team has toggled Ninja mode. They have permissions to teleport to any player in minigames in spectator mode. So if a hacker is in a game you are playing and he died from getting kicked from the server, falls off the edge or you didnt get to record them in time. This group could be a game changer to be able to teleport any player in spectator mode to record them. They can also get the ability to see hackers come up in alerts when the anticheat detects them to make this role even more useful.

⚠️This group is mainly to record and catch hackers at any given time, it is not a staff role⚠️

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can take some of the pressure off staff members and because these persons are not disclosed to the public they are like ninjas because they dont show up in /staff😁 Even at this time most staff are not online so this is a good time that these persons can be online to record and report hackers.​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Staff members right now mainly focus on keeping the server clean as well as helping the players around, it's their job and that's what they signed up for. This so-called "Anti-hacker" group is not a bad idea but giving them certain permissions would not be such a cool idea.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Yea as Flexier said that whole thing is what staff are meant for

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AsmrMeNOW​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.