Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Voting Rewards Better for Higher Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeast

Minecraft Username:
kaeast

What is the suggestion about?
Make Voting Rewards Better for Higher Ranks

Description:
Increase voting rewards for higher ranks to incentivize them to vote. As you get purchase the higher up ranks, voting becomes more of a hassle and simply not worth the time with the rewards we get from temporarily the rare chests, but now again the voting chests. My suggestion would be to sweeten up the rewards for higher ranks so the server brings in more votes as a whole through higher ranked players voting more often. For example, a system can be set up on the factions server where Gods/Immortals get an ultra key for their first 6 votes and then a God key on the 7th, titan/spartan/champ get a rare key for their first 6 votes and then an ultra key on the 7th, while elite/premium/vip get a voting key for their first 6 votes and then their 7th is a rare key. As someone who doesn't frequently play other other modes, I am unable to suggest ideas for the other servers but the overall idea of making the voting rewards better based on your rank should be implemented.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Voting for the server increases the chances that new players join and can slightly influence players in purchasing higher ranks for the better voting rewards. The server grows in size, more money goes into the server with new people and people in general buying more ranks, and server will get increase in quality with it taking in more money.

Extra Information:
Just from talking with other ranks, I know for a fact that almost no one spartan to immortal votes and even from personal experience don't think voting is worth it at the moment. I think having the higher ranked players voting consistently every day to get these rewards will significantly boost voting numbers and help out the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

kaeast

Here is my final idea for what they should do to make people vote more. I believe they should add a system to where the more days people vote, the better rewards people get, and the better that player's rank, the better daily vote rewards you get. That would provide a system to where everyone would vote with it being fair to the people who donated to the server and got ranks, but also fair to the people that are dedicated to the server but cannot / doesn't wish to buy a rank.

I think the top voter of the month is already here for your idea. Mine is just for ranked players to actually vote here and there compared to not at all. Even with these rewards, ranked players won't vote everyday and it's going to be hard to balance to the point where they do and when its too good in comparison to non ranked. I think what I suggested is the best idea in terms of balance. Your idea of a streak is basically top voter of the month and there is a hefty prize with it.

I think the top voter of the month is already here for your idea. Mine is just for ranked players to actually vote here and there compared to not at all. Even with these rewards, ranked players won't vote everyday and it's going to be hard to balance to the point where they do and when its too good in comparison to non ranked. I think what I suggested is the best idea in terms of balance. Your idea of a streak is basically top voter of the month and there is a hefty prize with it.
In that case, maybe just a buff on vote keys for non-donators, and people with ranks get better keys when they vote?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

kaeast

In that case, maybe just a buff on vote keys for non-donators, and people with ranks get better keys when they vote?

Maybe. But I thought of the every 7th thing there are not enough key ranks to differentiate between the ranks. Having even VIP getting rare every time seemed a little excessive.

Maybe. But I thought of the every 7th thing there are not enough key ranks to differentiate between the ranks. Having even VIP getting rare every time seemed a little excessive.
Maybe then a system where every 20 votes, you get a better reward than a vote key, for example, for no-ranked, a rare key, for vip, 3 rare keys, for spartan, 1 ultra key, for immortal, 2 god keys.

(Yes, I Know that was not all of the ranks, and those rewards where just an example)

Status
Not open for further replies.