Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Voting Rewards Better for Higher Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeast

Minecraft Username:
kaeast

What is the suggestion about?
Make Voting Rewards Better for Higher Ranks

Description:
Increase voting rewards for higher ranks to incentivize them to vote. As you get purchase the higher up ranks, voting becomes more of a hassle and simply not worth the time with the rewards we get from temporarily the rare chests, but now again the voting chests. My suggestion would be to sweeten up the rewards for higher ranks so the server brings in more votes as a whole through higher ranked players voting more often. For example, a system can be set up on the factions server where Gods/Immortals get an ultra key for their first 6 votes and then a God key on the 7th, titan/spartan/champ get a rare key for their first 6 votes and then an ultra key on the 7th, while elite/premium/vip get a voting key for their first 6 votes and then their 7th is a rare key. As someone who doesn't frequently play other other modes, I am unable to suggest ideas for the other servers but the overall idea of making the voting rewards better based on your rank should be implemented.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Voting for the server increases the chances that new players join and can slightly influence players in purchasing higher ranks for the better voting rewards. The server grows in size, more money goes into the server with new people and people in general buying more ranks, and server will get increase in quality with it taking in more money.

Extra Information:
Just from talking with other ranks, I know for a fact that almost no one spartan to immortal votes and even from personal experience don't think voting is worth it at the moment. I think having the higher ranked players voting consistently every day to get these rewards will significantly boost voting numbers and help out the server.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

kaeast

thats make a discrimination between players who have ranks and players who have not
sorry but -1
Aren't people who are different ranks already discriminated based on the perks ranks solely give? This is just a way to incentivize people with ranks to actually vote because typically the voting crate rewards are worthless to ranked players.

thats make a discrimination between players who have ranks and players who have not
sorry but -1
mate you feeling ok? if we pay for a rank (ranks overpriced anyways) we should surely be rewarded with extra perks as the /kit means nothing on factions as its a pay to win server and theres not much difference between non- ranked and ranked anyways so its about time we get rewarded, I completely disagree on your opinion, +1 for me kaeast
from caade ingame name!

mate you feeling ok? if we pay for a rank (ranks overpriced anyways) we should surely be rewarded with extra perks as the /kit means nothing on factions as its a pay to win server and theres not much difference between non- ranked and ranked anyways so its about time we get rewarded, I completely disagree on your opinion, +1 for me kaeast
from caade ingame name!
1/ the players who bought ranks are educate the mean of spending money on game
2/ there are many players who can buy anything from store cus they dont have money
3/ the players who bought ranks alerady got many extra perks ( SBD : /invsee / kit /feed /heal /once kit and more ...)

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Super +1 i have a rank and im getting a better rank soon and ill maybe upgrade it obe more time if we get better voting reward because no ranked player on kitpvp votes only sometimes

Honestly, increase the vote rewards for everyone, it is useless for anyone to vote, ranked or not, but increase it even more for people that are ranked. +1 from me.

Honestly, increase the vote rewards for everyone, it is useless for anyone to vote, ranked or not, but increase it even more for people that are ranked. +1 from me.
Maybe a system where the more days you vote in a row, the better rewards you get, and for higher ranks, they can get EVEN BETTER rewards.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

kaeast

1/ the players who bought ranks are educate the mean of spending money on game
2/ there are many players who can buy anything from store cus they dont have money
3/ the players who bought ranks alerady got many extra perks ( SBD : /invsee / kit /feed /heal /once kit and more ...)

1. This honestly didn't really make much sense.. I'm simply trying to promote players to vote more. I know for a fact that many ranked players don't vote and one solution, and probably the best in my eyes, is to increase the rewards. This has nothing to do with "education" on spending money..

2. I'm assuming you meant "can't". Why should this matter to the server? The point of voting is to get more players attracted to the server, not to make all players, rich and poor, equal on the server. In regards to the top faction/island rewards that happen periodically, they are pretty much pay to win anyways.

3. This will just be added on as a perk and can influence players even more to purchase from the store which is beneficial to the server.

Here is my final idea for what they should do to make people vote more. I believe they should add a system to where the more days people vote, the better rewards people get, and the better that player's rank, the better daily vote rewards you get. That would provide a system to where everyone would vote with it being fair to the people who donated to the server and got ranks, but also fair to the people that are dedicated to the server but cannot / doesn't wish to buy a rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.