Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make use of new Discords feature "Forums" to make assistance_chat more readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make use of new Discords feature "Forums" to make assistance_chat more readable and easier to understand.​

Suggestion Details:
For years assistance_chat has been flooded with multiple issues occurring at once, thus making it hard for staff members and the players to help specific people, not being talked over by other players (players who are helping other people with their issues and the ones who are writing to seek for help)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would increase the productivity of the staff members being able to help one person at a time AND make assistance_chat not be as chaotic as it is.​

Extra Information:
For extra understandability from the players, it could have already premade presets for commonly found issues, such as: false bans by anticheat, ip conflicts and other issues.​

Last edited:

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
There is always the reply thing in the discord. Personally, I don't find it hard to help people or get help there. I don't think that this is necessary but ill stay neutral for now.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Null​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make use of new Discords feature "Forums" to make assistance_chat more readable and easier to understand.​

Suggestion Details:
For years assistance_chat has been flooded with multiple issues occurring at once, thus making it hard for staff members to help specific people, not being talked over by other players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would increase the productivity of the staff members being able to help one person at a time AND make assistance_chat not be as chaotic as it is.​

Extra Information:
For extra understandability from the players, it could have already premade presets for commonly found issues, such as: false bans by anticheat, ip conflicts and other issues.​
my vote will be between neutral and +1, i really do like the idea but idk if it will get implemented since the assistance chat is way easier to use and understand how it works then forums in discord

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
my vote will be between neutral and +1, i really do like the idea but idk if it will get implemented since the assistance chat is way easier to use and understand how it works then forums in discord
yes it is easier to use but its also chaotic when there are multiple people at once begging for help, they could make a quick thread in the assistance chat and would increase the speed they get their support at, I hope

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello Triggerinq,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to remain Neutral due to the following reason(s);
  • Assistance chat is a place where people come to seek, well, assistance. While this is known, that chat is also important for other aspiring Staff members to help out fellow players. They get getting experience, gain knowledge and most importantly prove themself eligible for the position. While the above can't be against your suggestion by itself, it plays a major role.
  • You suggested that Staff members would be able to help players out most efficiently, might not be entirely helpful. The Team has other matters that are of priority that I am sure you are aware of. So the players might not be able to get their query solved as quickly as before. An open chat allows people to get their problem answered quickly.
  • Jartex's young playerbase also sometimes is unable to make use of forums properly.
  • While I do think Jartex should implement a ticket/forum system. This can be where players can send their queries for tedious problems like long console bans, appeal bug etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Triggerinq

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello Triggerinq,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to remain Neutral due to the following reason(s);
  • Assistance chat is a place where people come to seek, well, assistance. While this is known, that chat is also important for other aspiring Staff members to help out fellow players. They get getting experience, gain knowledge and most importantly prove themself eligible for the position. While the above can't be against your suggestion by itself, it plays a major role.
  • You suggested that Staff members would be able to help players out most efficiently, might not be entirely helpful. The Team has other matters that are of priority that I am sure you are aware of. So the players might not be able to get their query solved as quickly as before. An open chat allows people to get their problem answered quickly.
  • Jartex's young playerbase also sometimes is unable to make use of forums properly.
  • While I do think Jartex should implement a ticket/forum system. This can be where players can send their queries for tedious problems like long console bans, appeal bug etc.
I understand your 2nd point and I'll address it now, I should've wrote it differently because I know auspicious players looking towards gaining experience and joining the staff team usually help out alot in assistance_chat, so it's an error on my end, I'll edit the suggestion and change it to players and staff members.
4th reason: that's why I wrote in "Extra Information"
it could have already premade presets for commonly found issues, such as: false bans by anticheat, ip conflicts and other issues.
if the suggestion were to get accepted and would actually be worked on, making presets/tags for such issues wouldn't be no problem because the Forums feature in Discord takes care of that and staff and the players would be able to filter the issues to make sorting through them easier.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey Triggerinq,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Make use of new Discords feature "Forums" to make assistance_chat more readable.” an
Neutral due to the following Reason(s).

• stated by OrangeEndy OrangeEndy

I hope that you can Change my mind into Voting better.
Goodluck!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Triggerinq​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Would just create more mess, unnecessary.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MrEpiko

Status
Not open for further replies.